Chapter Four

Yellow decided to stay late and work it the library, she was a little behind on some of her work. she also wanted to focus on anything else other than the tingling in between her legs. she opened her geometry book and started her studies. she woke up to a tap on her shoulder. "I didn't want to wake you but the library has been closed for the past 45 minutes." it was a calming voice, still half asleep Yellow turned her head to the person speaking to her. "Lilac?" she said almost slurring her words. Her whole body woke up completely when she saw who was there, it was Blue, he looked exhausted. he must have been in the building as well. "Ah professor! i'm so sorry I was trying to-" he cut her off, "it's ok you don't need to explain yourself, do you have a ride to your dorm, there a mile away and it's dark," she realized that she didn't and shook her head, "here i'll drive you," she opened her mouth to protest but he held his finger up to shush her, "don't even try, it's dark and cold, and it's the middle of the night," Blue grabbed her coat and helped her put it on. Yellow never seen him be so, well human. he's normally so flirty and high strung, it was nice to see him so vulnerable so caring. he helped Yellow gather her things and led her to his car. she smiled unknowingly when she took a breath in, his car was clean but it smelled of Blue and she loved it. Professor Blue chuckled slightly and started to drive to the dorms. she looked out the window seeing the street in a different point of view. everything seemed to calming and quiet. they drove in silence, the tension between them getting bigger every second. "You got everything?" he asked as she got out, she replied that she did. "thank you, you didn't have to drive me, I really appreciate it," Yellow told Blue still sleepy. "don't mention it, now get some sleep ok?" Yellow smiled and head in. she smiled thinking of Blue as she drifted to sleep.