Chapter Four:Aldama meets Ken Part One

The photo above belong to Ken Adams another main character

The song for this chapter is rude boy by Rihanna

This chapter will focus more on the election of the vice president of the school. The chapter will be a bit longer so get comfortable.

Enjoy your reading

Chapter Four
"I,Aldama Darlings am gay!" I cried out through the dim night trying to solace myself from the sudden realization of my sexuality. Chris had fallen a sleep an instant back trying to console and comfort me. He looked so peaceful in his slumber, I scouted him for a while trying to look for a reason to hate the poor kid for my own misfortune but I couldn't. Reason being he told me the truth;that is his truth from the heart and I couldn't hate him for the truth now could I ?

The concept of me being gay cleared up a good deal of question marks placed in strategic points of this thing I call my life;that is related with my sexuality. I always contemplated why I hated soccer or anything that would lead me to sweat or become stinking, I was always so very girlish and liked girlie things since when I was young, I always loved talking and spending most of my time with girls than boys since I always found the topics of boys talking about having sex with girls gross and I always found the topic of hot naked boys on the cover of Vogue magazine a bit more interesting and amusing to the ear and eye, I had never imagined myself with a girlfriend much less touching one sexually.

The question now was how do I  survive in an anti gay school? If I should tell Evans ? With these questions in mind I dozed off since my body needed it to carry on with the world of torment and torture.

"Hey! Hey Aldama wake up you sleepy head. It is time for first period to kickoff," a voice from somewhere next to me whispered to my ear drum and a hand passed through my hairs through my skull. It appeared as if the hand was trying to play with my hairs gently. I woke up to face the person since my eyes were still foggy with sleep trying to get the better part of it, I couldn't see his face very well so I rubbed my arms upon my eyes so that I could defeat the sleepiness in them so that I can see clearly. I looked again and these time I could see his face a bit better it was Evans who laid next to me with his head on my stomach and his hands in my hair trying to play a hide and seek game with it. After a few minutes of eye to eye contact I finally uttered my first two words of the day,"morning Evans!"

"Morning Aldama!"

"What time is it?"

"It is around 8:15am-45 minutes to the start of first period."

"Where is Chris?"

"He is somewhere within the school doing something atrocious to someone or something."

"Okay why didn't he wake me up before leaving to go do whatever he was going to do?"

"I don't know but before I came here,I met him in the cafeteria ordering two breakfast dishes and I wondered if he was fattening himself for Christmas and when he told me one plate belongs to you because you ain't feeling well and you were sleeping in and he was bringing it up to you. When I saw it eight and you were still M.I.A. I decided to come and check on you and see if you are fine or needed to see a doctor or the school nurse. So are you fine?"

"I am not but don't worry I will live."

"Are you going for classes today?"

"Yes I am going for classes today even though am a little under the weather."

"Good then get out of bed and go take a shower you stink. You have 30 minutes to take a shower,get dressed,brush your teeth,make your bed and take your breakfast that Chris kindly went out of his way to order for you. Hurry up and hit the showers while I make your bed and arrange these hell hole of a room."