V.1 Prologue

Blake Belladonna. A cat Faunus with a dark past. Former member of the white fang, a deserter, a runner. She found herself reading at a book store in a harbour town. She was really into the story, when a huge noise scared the light god out of her. A screech is heard, as she recoils in embarrassment. She then walks up to the shopkeep, who was surprisingly calm during that.

Blake:"Excuse me."
Shopkeep:"Ah! What can I do y'a for?"
Blake:"What was that loud noise just now?"

The shopkeep laughs.

Shopkeep:"That was this towns pride and joy! A bird Faunus known as Raiden. We don't know where he came from, but he showed up one day, and fixed our energy crisis! That semblance of his is incredible."
Blake:"Fixed an energy crisis? With his semblance?"
Shopkeep:"Oh y'a! He's got a good one lassie! He calls it Overdrive. He can make electricity! Fixed our power problem up real good!"
Blake:"And he's a bird Faunus?"

Shopkeep looks down a bit.

Shopkeep:"Aye. At first, lots of people didn't want him around..."

Blake looks down, then realizes he said "at first".

Shopkeep:"But every time he'd go swooping over that lake, he'd bring us tons of fish, and like I said already, fixed our power problem! Now everyone agrees on him being one of us! Although... can't tell what him and his crazy mum are up to now. All I know, Is that it brings us fish!"

Blake drools a little at the constant mention of fish.

Blake:"So... where is he now?"

The shopkeep laughs.

Shopkeep:"Probably making something with his adoptive mum, Jericho. He wanted a weapon so he could go to beacon. Something... special."

Blake buys a book, then heads towards the harbour. There she sees him. A bird Faunus with red hair, blue and black eyes, and a yellow coat getting cheered on by a bunch of humans! Blake had never seen anything like it. Maybe there was hope after all.

Meanwhile, up in the sky.

Raiden:"Why am I up here again Jericho?"

Raiden speaks into his com link, waiting for the loud Irish lady to respond. Flapping his wings in the air, he spots her get her tools out.

Jericho:"This'll be the greates' blade I've ever made laddie! Just need some of that black lightning of yours!"
Raiden:"Right right, to charge up your super heater. You know I don't have much control over it!"

Raiden says this as storm clouds gather around him.

Jericho:"We don' need control! What I need, is a lot of it, and a lot is now laddie! So come on then! While the storm's fresh!"

Raiden sighs as storm clouds gather into a huge cloud covering him.

Raiden:"You better get this done in one shot."
Jericho:"When have I ever let my son down?"
Raiden:"I can think of a few times!"
Jericho:"Oh! And give em' a show! They want to see a rainbow again!"

Raiden sighs.

Raiden:"Fine. But I swear to god if this blade isn't done in one attempt I'm holding you responsible."
Jericho:"Don't worry laddie! E're we go!"

Jericho flips a switch, and a large copper alloy pilon comes out of a hatch. Getting that was the signal, Raiden starts to gather lighting from the clouds, if they wanted a show... they'd get one. Gathering as much energy as he could, he dives down from the sky, causing another sonic boom, that scares Blake again. When diving down, he charges up his lightning going from yellow, to blue, to red, to white, then finally to black. As he goes even faster, he lets all the energy out at once, causing a huge blast just far enough that everyone viewing was safe from. It was beautiful, a colour from each charge of lightning soaring across the sky. Blake stares in wonder and awe.  But while she's doing this, the pilon was absorbing the energy, super heating a dust alloy inside Jericho's workshop.