V.1 CHP 7

Maya:"Again!"

Raiden took another blast to the stomach.

Maya:"Again!"

Another.

Maya:"Stop!"

Raiden got on one knee trying to catch his breath.

Maya:"What's going on? You should be able to redirect this easily."
Raiden:"I can't do this... I'm not fast enough..."
Maya:"You're trying to do this on your own? Dummy..."

Maya smacks him on the head. Although she needed to go on her tippy toes to hit him. 

Maya:"I can hear everyone trying to reach you. Why are you blocking them out?"
Raiden:"I need to do this on my own. I don't need a crutch."
Maya:"It's not a crutch. It's help from family. Trust in us."
Raiden:"...Fine..."

Raiden closes his eyes as he hears the shot go off.

Now.

With a clean motion, he swings his arm catching the energy and in a spin motion redirecting it towards the sky.

Maya:"There you go! And only after 4 hours..."
Raiden:"Hey!"

Maya laughs as she launches more energy bolts at him. Each new one travelling faster then the one before it. Eventually, Raiden managed to cleanly redirect energy at certain levels.

Maya:"There you go! Now you know the counter! Could never come up with a good name..."
Raiden:"How about... full counter?"
Maya:"Nope already been copyrighted."

Raiden just looks at her confused.

Raiden:"Ok... how about... Thunder reflect?"
Maya:"Eh it's not bad..."

A beeping starts to go off all around them.

Maya:"Well. Time to go!"

Raiden starts to feel himself wake up before Maya gives him a hug.

Maya:"Bye grandson."

Raiden starts to freak out, but wakes up before he can ask any questions. He tries to move before noticing Blake's stare. They both blush as they attempt to get up.

Raiden:"We're stuck aren't we."
Blake:"Y-Yep."

Blake didn't mind. In fact, she was loving every moment of this. Since she was basically stuck inside Raiden's arms. She sighs lovingly as she tightens her grip on Raiden.

Raiden:"B-Blake..."
Blake:"Shhhh... let me enjoy this."

Raiden blushes even further as Blake melts into her crushes arms. Raiden tightens his grip around her. Both looked at each other... each moment getting a little bit closer to each other... then a little bit closer... till their lips were only centimetres apart-

Nora:"HEY GUYS CARDIN SAID I NEEDED TO HELP YOU GUYS OUT OF A STRONGHOLD!"

Blake groans in frustration leaving Raiden a little confused. Soon though, both are lifted out of their trap, and Nora carries them out to where breakfast was being held. After teasing from both Yang and Nora, Raiden goes to pick up his gifts towards everyone.

Yang:"Cardin I'm so proud of you."
Cardin:"I'm not partnering with the stuttering mess that is Blake whenever Raiden's around."
Weiss:"How is he so dense?"
Ruby:"I couldn't even imagine how you must feel Blake."

Blake groans loudly as Raiden returns.

Raiden:"Here's your pendants. A Rose for Ruby, a snowflake for Weiss, a fire for Yang, a sword and shield for Jaune, a hammer for Nora, a lily for Ren, a spear for Pyyra and a mace for Cardin."