V.1 CHP.4

Classes were pretty interesting. Well... to Raiden and Weiss. Ruby fell asleep, Yang wasn't paying attention, and Blake just listened.

Port:"I will tell you the most important lesson for huntsman. One that makes the best huntsman. "Never want a fight. But always be ready for it." That is the greatest lesson you will all hopefully learn by the end of your 4 years."

Raiden and Weiss took notes while Yang groaned. Raiden wasn't a really good student, but he wanted to pay attention in Professor Port's class to repay him for helping him. Despite coming off as egocentric and over knowledgeable, he was actually pretty chill.

Port:"A true huntsman must be honourable! A true huntsman must be dependable! A true huntsman must be strategic, well educated, and wise!"

Raiden looked over to Weiss, absolutely fuming with anger while Ruby goofed off.

Port:"So who thinks they embody these traits?"
Weiss:"I-"
Raiden:"Don't."

Everyone turns to Raiden. He floats in the air feet up.

Raiden:"Weiss you embody only 2/5ths of these traits. You're strategic. And you're well educated. But you're not wise. You're not honourable. And you're not dependable. This entire class you've been angered by the idea of not getting what you want, despite knowing Ozpin is most likely the most intelligent man on this planet. And this doesn't just go for you. This goes for everyone in this room. We all must work to be the best leaders, and the best followers."

Port claps and laughs loudly, while Weiss frowns a bit from getting verbally destroyed. She knew everything was true, but couldn't accept it.

Port:"Couldn't have said it better! Well done Mr Leigong! Now... if you're so confident in your own traits... why dont you come up and fight this beast?"

Port reveals a box with a grim in it. Raiden couldn't tell what it was, but something was whispering to him.

Boar... strike... underbelly...

When Raiden got back from getting his gear, Port opened the cage and a boar came out just as the whispers said. With a large roar, it rockets towards Raiden.

To the left...

He dodged left, seeing the boar try to attack his right. With a flick of his wrist, his gauntlet extends, and he shoots the wire around the boar, then flies upward. When in the air, he spins the boar around and slams it into the ground leaving it belly up. With a smirk, he flies Red hawk into its stomach killing it. He points his blade towards Port.

Raiden:"What's next?"

When classes were over, Raiden had been tinkering with his gauntlet to see how it functions, while Blake was reading next to him.

Raiden:"Watcha reading?"

He calls out to her, not looking away from his tinkering. It was difficult using only one hand to tinker.

Blake:"It's a book about a man stuck with two souls. I-If you w-want w-we could r-re-"
P/A:"Will Raiden Leigong please report to the headmasters office."
Raiden:"Sorry Blake! Gotta go! Maybe we can do whatever you wanted later!"

Blake waves as Raiden runs off. Blake gets alerted to a group of snickers behind her.

Yang:"Blakey... that was..."
Weiss:"Pathetic..."
Ruby:"I was gonna say... no pathetic's the right word."
Blake:"G-Guys! W-Where-"

Yang puts her arm around Blake's neck.

Yang:"How bout' we get you your lovebird?"

Blake blushes intensely.