V.2 CHP.1

Will mr Leigong please report to the headmasters office as soon as possible? Thank you.

The PA blared across the grounds of beacon as a young bird Faunus was clashing a blade against a gauntlet, worn by a golden haired teenager. They both backed off as the one known as Raiden put his cast on his arm. It was fractured, so he had to be careful.

Yang:"Damn Ozpin..."
Raiden:"Yeah..."

They had sparred to get some anger out between them. RWB had convinced Yang to forgive Raiden, and reluctantly she agreed. Raiden was doing fine, but was worried about Blake. Now that she knew the white fang was up to something with Roman, she became obsessed with it. Ruby did her best to cheer up Blake, to no effect. Raiden knew he had to get stronger and stronger. And that meant he needed to find Excalibur.

When Raiden reached Ozpins office he found two people he didn't recognize next to him.
One was a girl looking like a cowboy and the other was a guy in a lab coat with green highlights and cracks in his face.
The girl was spinning a pistol. Glowing triangles under her eyes making her glare even more intense.

 Glowing triangles under her eyes making her glare even more intense

A/N: Go watch Epithet erased. It's so amazing.

Cowgirl:"Howdy!"

Raiden stays silent, but nods.

The boy was messing with some device but acknowledged Raiden's presence.

Boy:"Hey

Boy:"Hey."

Raiden once again nods. After some silence, Ozpin speaks up.

Ozpin:"Raiden, I'd like to introduce you to your new teammates. Zora Salazar and Senku Ishigami. Along with Cardin you will form team RCSS or team "Recess"."

Raiden chuckled a bit.

Raiden:"That's the best you've got for us? And how do I know that these guys can keep up?"

Zora grows a tick on her face while Senku just laughs.

Senku:"Relax. I'm here for the scientific research. I'm ten billion percent sure you would kick my ass in an actual fight. Zora however..."