My family

Talking to the goblin.
That's what we are doing right now.

" how are you?" Harry asked him

There is a reason why Bellatrix took the goblin and we need to know why.

" alive" the goblin replied

" you probably don't remember-"

Harry was interrupted by the goblin
" that I showed you to your vault the first time you came to gringotts, even amongst goblins you're famous, Harry Potter"

" I don't like him" I said  to Ron

" why?" He asked back making sure are voices where low so no one could hear us

" I don't know he just seems.."

" seems what?"

" that we can't trust him." I said and Ron nodded his head

" well if you are suspicious of him then we all should be, your never wrong about these things, well apart from that one time"

" we do not speak of that time Ronald" I Said back glaring up at him.

I may or may not have thought that one of Ron's great Aunts was a male.

" it was funny"

" it was embarrassing"

" if you you both are going to talk either talk quieter or leave the room" mione said

" leave the room" Ron and I both Said and we left the room. 

We laughed as we went out and walked down the stairs.

" what are you two laughing about?" Bill asked us

" oh we are annoying Mione and she basically kicked us out of the room" I said and bill shook his head.

" so how have you been Cassie?" Bill asked me

" hellooo your own brother , why do you never ask me how I'm doing" Ron said waving his arms around causing all of us to laugh.

" to answer your question Bill and okay" I said looking at him

" you sure , I mean you did loose your dad and everything and the man you saw as an uncle killed him" bill said

" well I was until you reminded me" I Said looking down.

" Bill your a bloody wanker" Ron Said

" sorry.."

" it's fine, I have to talk about it at some point" I Said and I looked at Ron " walk with me outside?"

" sure" Ron said not before throwing a glare at bill.

///

Ron and I walked alone the beach and we haven't said a word yet. It was nice it was peaceful until Ron opened his mouth.

" we have to talk about it Cassie"

" I know it's just... hard"

" well take your time. And remember it's me , I'm not Harry, I won't say anything bad about Snape, it say I told you so" Ron Said and I stoped walking and looked out at the sea watching the waves.

" Sev was there for basically all my life. He was the one person I trusted more then anything, I trusted him even more then my dad. I remember some nights when I was younger, before I started Hogwarts I used to have really bad nightmares, I would always walk down to Uncle Sevs chambers with my blanket in one hand , I would nock in the door and he would open it. He would always smile at me and hold onto my other hand and make are way to the couch in the corner of the room. He would place the blanket over me and let me snuggle into his side.
He would read me story's form  the tales of beedle the bard until I fell asleep. I would wake up the next day in my bed , so he used to carry me all the way back. I wasn't the brightest when I was younger too so he would always use his brakes to help teach me on the basic things I needed to know. He was the person who helped me threw the pain and it... it kills me to know he was the one to cause me the most pain in the end. .... He didn't even hesitate Ron. He KILLED HIM AND HE DIDNT HESITATE!! He killed my dad... he took away one of the last family members I had. I want to scream I want to yell at him . Tell him how I will never never forgive him for what he has done but part of me wants to and that's the worst part. Part of me wants to forgive him for what he has done, as part of me thinks he did it for a reason I don't know of yet as him and dad talked all the time and I know my dad, he would have picked up on the fact he was going to die... part of me thinks my dad was the one who told him to do it.... to stop Draco form doing it... but then part of me.... part of me... I can't do this Ron" I Said looking at him with tears in my eyes.

Ron brought me into a hug not letting me go.

" I know Cassie . I know"

" I can't watch any more people die..... I just want my family back.  I want dad, Siri, Dobby, cedric, my father....... I want my mum. I want my mum, I want her to tell me it's okay. I want her to hold me and tell me she loves me" I Said

My mum... I don't even know anything about her. I know her name and that's it. Was she like me, did she look like me. Does she have parents that are still alive.... do I have grandparents?

" your mum? You never talk about her?" Ron Said looking down at me

" I don't know anything about her. She had parents right Ron"

" I guess... why?"

" she died young, so there s a chance her parents are still alive. I could have grandparents..... oh this shit is weird"

" how about this. When this whole shit show is over with and if we are still alive, how about you and me go looking  into your family tree and see if your grandparents are still alive" Ron Said

" I would like that.."