My Hero Academia: Futari No Hero

After receiving the details of his job on I-Island, Y/n returned home where he was met with the surprise of learning that Izuku was also going to the island.

Y/n: The hell? Is everyone going to the fucking island? Sounds cool. Though, how did you get the ticket?

Izuku: U-Uh, well, um, I, I won it from a contest!

Y/n: Really? That's pretty lucky. Have fun.

Izuku: Hehe... Yeah, thanks... He actually bought that!?

Y/n: Like hell I bought that.

Soon enough, the day of their departure arrived and Y/n was traveling with his bags and a suitcase with his hero outfit. His villain clothing and equipment were being transported by his temporary colleagues.

He met up with Bakugo and Kirishima and the three all boarded the plane, taking their first-class seats. The three had a rather mundane flight, occasionally chatting, watching in-flight movies, or just simply taking a nap. Once a few hours had passed, they could hear the intercom in the plane go off.

Pilot: This plane will soon begin its descent to I-Island.

Kirishima: Oh, we're almost there!

Y/n: We should get into our hero costumes.

They all go change into their costumes and sit back in their seats for the short duration of their flight. Once they land, the trio departs from the plane and stands on a conveyor belt like thing which moves them forward.

Kirishima: So what do you guys want to do first?

Bakugo: I'm gonna show these extras who's at the top!

Y/n: Sounds about right. I want to see what kind of support gear they have.

The group exits the terminal and gets a good look at the island. The island reminds them of an amusement park. There's plenty of different booths and attractions to draw people's attention. Plus, due to the fact that I-Island operates on different laws, people can use their quirks freely there. Plenty of people could be seen enjoying some of the many Quirk-oriented attractions.

The boys are somewhat overwhelmed by the sheer number of people that were on the island.

Kirishima: This place is crowded!

Y/n: I thought this area wasn't open to the public yet.

Bakugo: Fuckin' Shitty Hair and Loser, we ain't the only ones that got invitations!

Y/n: Believe me, I know.

As the trio walks around, they hear the sounds of stuff being destroyed by quirks which immediately drew them in. They entered the stadium, seeing that it was a timed competition to destroy the robots placed around a small mountainous area.

Y/n: Well Bakugo, you wanted to show them who was at the top. Seems we go the perfect chance to do it.

Bakugo: These extras won't even know what hit them.

Kirishima: Hahaha! Sure thing. Let's go, guys!

And so they entered the competition, ready to dominate it.

Meanwhile, Izuku, along with Iida, Uraraka, Momo, Jiro, and an unknown girl could be seen running towards the arena that Y/n, Kirishima, and Bakugo were at. As to the identity of the unknown girl, she is Melissa Shield, daughter of the famous inventor David Shield, an old pal of All Mights. She is a shapely and attractive pale-skinned young woman of slightly above average height with a round face. She has wavy blonde hair which reaches halfway down her back, aqua-blue eyes, and red glasses.