Updated Bio

Name: Y/n L/n

Gender: Male

Appearance: Physically, Y/n's bulked up a bit, and has gained a scar down the center of his face and a burn scar spanning the length of his left arm. Aside from that, your appearance is up to you.

Romantic Interest: Kyoka Jiro

Stats

Power: 5/6

Speed: 6/6

Technique: 5/6

Intelligence: 6/6

Cooperativeness: 3/6

Quirks

Super Regeneration: Super Regeneration has the ability to regenerate any sort of injuries on the user's body, such as missing limbs, at incredible speeds. It is considered an incredibly rare and dangerous Quirk, thanks to its capabilities of making any of its users near invincible, able to recover from nearly any attack. Despite the amount of inherent power Super Regeneration possesses, it has some drawbacks. The Quirk can not heal injuries that have already been cauterized by the time the Quirk is received or activated. The Regeneration can also become null if the user is beaten by their opponent faster than they can regenerate, whether that's through punches, fire, or disintegration. Also, if the user's body is not properly prepared, the regeneration process can also become a lot slower.

Weapon Form: Allowing Y/n to use the iron in his blood to produce blades. The blades pierce out from under his skin, causing damage initially which is generally nullified by his Super Regeneration Quirk. This Quirk requires him to constantly intake foods high in iron to meet how much his body will need. If he doesn't, he'll suffer from health problems like anemia.

Muscle Augmentation: Muscle Augmentation is a Quirk that gives its user the ability to amplify, and to a degree, manipulate their muscles, granting a significant increase in strength, speed, and durability. When using this Quirk, muscle fibers can be enlarged to the point where they can no longer be contained by the user's skin. In between the muscle fibers, the strands depleted of energy tend to rip and tear away.

Mental Processing Enhancement: Speeds up how fast his brain can process and understand information. It's essentially like having a second brain.

Metal Manipulation: Originally owned by Wolfram, this Quirk allows Y/n to freely reshape and manipulate metallic material upon making physical contact with its surface. It can be used for offensive and defensive purposes, such as creating flexible pillars to crush his targets, and tall, sturdy walls to defend himself and trap his opponents in. 

Pain Nullification: Prevents the user from feeling pain.

Shock Absorption: Shock Absorption gives the user the ability to reduce the effectiveness of physical blows by absorbing the shocks produced by them. It can also absorb attacks and fire them back like recoil. This Quirk does not give the user the ability to completely nullify blows, meaning there is a limit to how much punishment the user can withstand. The primary method to overcome this power is to slowly lacerate the user of it.

Spatial Awareness: Y/n is able to sense the presence of any living creatures in a 5 meter radius of him. Originally, this Quirk would cause immense headaches if the Quirk picked up too many presences, but thanks to Mental Processing Enhancement, his brain can handle it.

Deprivation: Y/n's original Quirk, it nullifies any of a person's five senses. He doesn't have to maintain eye contact and is capable of nullifying more than one sense, but the more he nullifies, the larger the strain on his body is. This Quirk assimilated with the part of Psychosis that alerts him to how many presences are around him, allowing him to now remove the senses of people who's presence he picks up. Depending on which sense he is nullifying, Y/n receives a lesser form of his intended effect. For example, if he were to nullify someone's sight, his own vision would get blurry. The effect is only minor at first, but the longer he keeps his quirk active, the more he is affected by it. Also, the more people under the effect of his quirk, the worse the initial backlash is.

Hero and Villain Costumes will be changed. Not sure to what yet, but I'll figure it out.