Chapter 14

All of class 1A was standing outside in their uniforms back at school. They're currently waiting for their bus to arrive along with Class B so they can head to their Summer Camp. As always Monoma was trying to start some shit with them, but really, no one's surprised.

Monoma: Wha-? Class A needs supplementary lessons? That means someone got a failing mark!? Huh!? Isn't that weird!? Isn't that strange!? I thought Class A was supposed to be superior to Class B, right? Huuuuuh!?

Kendo came over and chopped him on the back of the neck, knocking him out.

Kendo: Sorry.

She drags his unconscious body back to their class while some of the girls from Class B comment on his behavior. Mineta stared at them with his depraved eyes while drooling like an animal in heat. But once again, no one's surprised by this.

Mineta: THERE'S. SO. MANY. TO. CHOOSE. FROM.

Kirishima: You have some serious issues.

Iida: Class A's bus is here, please queue in seating order!

They did as Iida said and all got onto the bus. Y/n sat next to Jiro as usual and the trip was underway. After an hour or two passed, the bus stopped and everyone got out.

Mineta: Gotta pee, gotta pee...

Y/n: What the hell? This isn't a rest stop.

Jiro: Where is Class B?

Aizawa: To say that there's no ulterior motive would be a lie...

Y/n: Oh fuck this. Eraser, you asshole, I'm not dealing with your shit today. Nope! I'm out.

That's all it took for Y/n to slip out of the crowd while everyone was distracted and hid behind the bus. In his mind, it was too early for that bullshit, and man, isn't that a mood?

???: Hey! Eraser! It's been a while! With sparkling eyes, we rock on!

???2: Cute, cat, stinger!

Both: The Wild & Wild Pussy-cats!!!

Two women dressed in cat outfits are there posing. The first one is a young woman with brown eyes and red hair styled into three bangs going across her face, wearing a red outfit. The other one is a woman with blue eyes, and long blonde hair that's mostly combed back save for her bangs wearing a blue outfit. 

With them off to the side is a kid with black hair wearing a red hat with horns. He has a pissed off look to him as he glares at all of the heroes in training, though no one is really paying any attention to him at the moment anyways.

Aizawa: I'd like to introduce the professional heroes, the Pussycats.

Izuku: One of the four hero teams that founded the union affairs office! They specialize in mountain rescue operations and are veterans in their field! They've got 12 years of experience on them-

Izuku was most definitely going to keep ranting but the blonde one placed her hand over his head to stop him from speaking.

Blonde: I've got 18 in my heart!

Red: This entire area is more or less our domain. The place you'll be staying at is at the base of that mountain.

The class was stunned by what she said.

Class: So far away!!

Uraraka: Huh? Then why did we stop if we're only halfway there...?

Sero: Let's head back to the bus... please?

Red: It's 9:30 am now. If you kick it into high gear, it'll be about 12...

Kirishima: Oh no...

Ashido: Let's go back!