《2,000 Reads Special》

" Lia! Do you, Zoey, and Drew have the banner ready yet? " Henry called out, taking his attention away from the now finished pot on the stove, " The others will be here any minute now! "

As if on cue, the three pink-wearing teenagers walked into the room, all helping to carry a large banner, which they had painted themselves.

Drew let out a chuckle, " Don't worry, man. We finished it yesterday and it's dry. "

Henry sighed and gave his childhood friends a large grin. " Alright. Do you know where to hang it up? "

" Sadie told us a few minutes ago. Right above the doorway to the living room. "

" Sick! Now all that's left is for Stacy and Liam to finish setting the table and we'll be set! " The peanut-eyed boy said.

Liam, running his fingers through his red hair, stepped into the kitchen as well. He was cautious as to not bump into his friends or the still-hot oven. " The blueberry and I are already done. "

" The hot-cheeto's right. We just finished setting the plates up. " Stacy said in response, punching Liam's arm playfully. " Oh, and Luke just texted me. He's pulling into the driveway right now. "

The three holding the banner quickly exchanged glances and nodded. When they had done so, they ran to the living room and began the process of hanging the banner.

While they were doing so, Henry started turning out the lights, and Liam and Stacy told everyone to get back into their places.

Soon, the house appeared to be empty. There was no light, no noise, and nobody in sight.

Only silence.

After all, the 2,000 reads surprise party wouldn't be a surprise if the group of angels and the humans who helped them could see everything from the outside.

---

I honestly don't at all deserve the 2K reads that this story has so far. My updating pattern is so bad now that I'm surprised that the people who started reading this book when I posted the prologue are still around.

Nonetheless, thank you all for putting up with my inconsistency! I plan to post more TMF stories in the future, and I hope you all stick around for those too!

One last time, thank you!