"Hi,"

Alright, after being hit with a sudden sense of inspiration, I know I HAVE to write this.

So hi.

This book hasn't been updated in forever, I know that, and I'm honestly not as upset as you probably think I should be. But not because I hate this book or anything. It's because I (almost) hate WORKING on it.

And I have a good feeling it's because of the dissatisfaction and pressure I feel when writing to update chapter 5, and all the memories of the promises I made and broke. Almost all of my promises and plans were broken or ruined.

But this book also has a lot of good memories attached. Examples, it's my first book on this app to get 1k+ reads, how I got most of my followers, and why I even published this book is a good memory. So it's not going to be discontinued.

Because what I'm asking for is TIME and ONE MORE CHANCE. Because boy, I know some of y'all are fed up as FUCK with me.

I need to put this book back under editing. I've changed my style, (Something that's very clear if you read My Studio Academia) and this book just makes me cringe. But I need time to rewrite the four published chapters. I can't lie, I do. And with exams coming up? Hell yeah, the first rewritten chapter might come out after New Years.

(Damn this is choppy and inconsistent.)

Anyhow, back to the release date. Yeah, I'm not making any promises. Because we all know I suck at not breaking book-related ones.

So, this is TheWalkingWar, putting this book, My Fallen Angel, on hold for what I hope is one last time. Again, no promises.

See you guys when I'm finished rewriting chapter one, the prologue.

💜👾

(

Wait I just realized this book has 3k reads- Y'ALL- COME ON I SUCK AT UPDATING THIS DAMN BOOK)