Chapter 21

*Ring*

*Ring*

*Ring*

I sighed and picked my phone up...

My eyes widened...

Hesitantly I answered the phone...

"GON DEAREST! Oh have I've missed you!" My mother cheered over the phone. Adrenaline rushed throughout my veins.

"Hello, mama-San...how can I help you?"I asked formally..

"Well dear you see, I was wondering if you would like to come back...I would like to discuss a few very important things...." she said.

"I would...love to, but I can't I'm a very busy person..." I said gripped onto my shorts.

She hummed, "I can tell when your lying, dear~"

My breath hitched, "F-fine..., when s-should I go?" I asked.

"Right now actually! I'm preparing a turkey for tomorrow!" She said excitedly.

I couldn't help but smile hearing the joy in her voice again..."Alright...let me get dressed and I'll see you tomorrow." I said going to my room and hanging up.

I changed into a black turtleneck and some white pants, along with some black shoes...I slowly made my way down the hall until I was stopped...

"Where are you going?" I heard, I turned around to see alluka. I sighed...

"I'm going out for a bit, tell Killua to make some dinner, alright." I said.

She nodded and went back to her room.
.

.

.

.
*Time skip*
I knocked on the front door to see Canary! I smiled and gave her a hug, "Canary-Chan is been so long!" I smiled.

"Yeah it has! Come on!" She smiled...

We got to catch up with each other for a bit before I had to leave her side. I waved good and knocked on the door.

"COMING!" I heard a feminine voice chirp.

As the door open I was greeted by kikyo-San..."GON! OH HOW IVE MISSED YOU!" She said tearing up and hugged me tight.

I chuckled, "I've missed you too, mama-San."

"Look how tall you gotten, it's seems just like yesterday I took you in and raised you..." she smiled softly...

"Yeah it has, Anyways what did you want to talk about...?" I asked...

"To be completely honest with you...I just wanted to see you...ever since Your father banished you from this establishment...I couldn't do anything but eat and sleep..." she said looking down...

I frowned, "So papa-San still doesn't want me here..." I said.

"I'm afraid not my dear, but I want you here...and I know you have some better things to do then talk to this old women, but just for a little, spend sometime with me..." she said.

I took her hand and smiled, "of course..." 

.

.