Chapter 15

Killua's POV:

It had been over a year since I agreed to learn nen and retake the hunters exam. I was able to learned nen to the fullest, kinda like Gon had. I had learned I was a Transmuter and was able to control the nen around me, I used this my advantage and created a Nen technique I call God speed, It allows me to control electric to my will. I was also able to learn new fighting combos and skills.

Gon had also been improving his nen while teaching Alluka and Kalluto. Kalluto had Manipulated his nen with paper, he was quite talented nen user. Alluka on the other had trouble at first but became really good, her nen ableilty was called petal, she was able to travel like a petal in the wind, she would mostly dissaper into a storm of petals and manipulate the wind to take her places. she was also able to use flower petals as little needles and control them, going into peoples head or joints to stop movement in the body, paralyzing them in the process.

Since I was busy learning Nen and Gon was busy teaching Nen to both of my sisblings, we weren't able to talk to each other most of the time, and if we did, it would be a small hello.

I was sitting under the trees shade when I heard the grass in front of me being crushed, I looked up to see bisky with her arms crossed, "killua the hunters exam is next week, and your slacking off. you should be traing for it!" she scolded.

killua sighed slightly annoyed, "I know, I'm just taking a small break, I've been traing since the morning." I said putting my hand behind my head and leaning against the tree.

she nodded and sat next to me, "You know, you've become really strong over the past few months. who knew a puny boy like you could become a strong ." she grinned.

My eye twitched in annoyance, "SHUT IT OLD HAG! I WAS NEVER PUNY TO BEGIN WITH" I shouted.

"HEY. WHO ARE YOU CALLING OLD!" Bisky yelled back hitting me in the back of my head.

I groaned, She then laughed.

I looked over at her.

"You should be proud of yourself, you came all this way and you may even surpass me...well as a Nen user that is..." Bisky said looking at me with a kind smile.

" Bisky said looking at me with a kind smile

I just looked at her, "Yeah...I guess I will" I smiled.

"We should call it a day. I'll ask Gon to make us dinner when he's done training Alluka and Kalluto-Kun." She said.

" steak sound really good right now~" I said day dreaming about a hot steak.

"Tell me about it." Bisky said I could tell she was a imagining the same thing because of her facial expression.

As we were walking I heard someone shout, "HEY WATCH OUT." A small needle like pin came at me with full force. As it was inches away from my face, I was able to catch it with two fingers, which kinda surprised me. As I looked at it, it formed back into a small pink petal. I sighed