Chapter 26

Art Credit: @mieillee on Twitter

You were currently in a car with Kenma and Kuroo. Your things were packed in a suitcase in the trunk as you sat in the backseat on the way to the Nekoma manor. You thought about what your father told you in his office. This was all for your safety but it had you wondering if you were really worth the trouble.

"Y/n you okay back there?" Kuroo asked, snapping you out of your thoughts. He could tell you were worried about the living arrangements.

"Yes, I'm fine."

"Okay we are almost to the house. Once we get there I'll have all my men introduce themselves to you. Kenma will give you a full in depth tour of the house then he'll show you to your room."

"Okay. Kuroo, thank you again for taking me in." You said timidly.

"Of course y/n. Your Kenma's best friend and my best friend's future wife, I was happy to help you out. You don't have to worry these two months will go by so quick. Think of yourself as a member of the clan until the big day."

You smiled at him before staring out the window. Kenma was playing a game on his phone as Kuroo continued to drive.

Once you pulled up to the manor and got out you followed Kenma inside. Kuroo opened the main doors and eight men were lined up in the living room.

"Welcome home." They said unison and bowed to Kuroo. These men knew respect, they were clearly well trained. Nekoma was a like functioning body, each member has a role which was vital for the whole clan to work.

"Thank you gentlemen. Y/n this is Nobiyuki Kai, Morisuke Yaku, Taketora Yamamoto, Shohei Fukunaga, So Inuoka, Tamahiko Teshiro, and our newest member Lev Haiba. Men this is Y/n Ukai, she is our guest, you will treat her accordingly."

"Yes sir, welcome Miss y/n." They all bowed to you.

"Oh hello." You gave them a shy wave.

"You are all dismissed." Kuroo said before his men walked away to do their jobs. Then he left you and Kenma alone to go handle business.

Kenma toured you around the house, the most impressive room had to be his office. It wasn't really an office, more like a streamer's gaming room. Once he finished the tour he showed you your room for the next two months.

The room was a decent sized room, the same size as the one at the Karasuno manor. It had a queen size bed, a small closet, a desk, and a full bathroom. You looked at the room in awe, it was just right for you.

"Thank you Kenma, it's perfect." You said.

"You're welcome, we wanted you to feel at home here. Go ahead and make this place your own. After you're done you can come to my office, I'll be playing Resident Evil Village." He said before leaving you alone.

You quickly put away your clothes and any other sentimental items you brought along with you. You threw yourself onto the bed, and let out a sigh. You soon deided to go see Kenma in his office.

"Kenma?" You said as you knocked on the door.

"Come in." He said before you walked in. "Pull up a seat." You smiled and watched him play video games. You hoped Kuroo was right, you wanted the next two months to go by fast. At least you knew that you wouldn't be alone and have protection from the clan.