part - 25

Part - 25
she is very nervous..and she went toward her room..
on the other side..sid is very angry on her....
Sid start moving here and there in the room..
He doesn't understand why he is behaving like this..why sana's behaviour hurt him..he throw all things on the floor...
Sid tujhe kya ho raha hai kyu kisi or ko nhi Dekh skta Uske sath..tu to yaha usse dur hone Aaya tha phir tujhe kya hogya..kyu itna effect krne lagi vo..tujhe kyu kyu kyu
And then Sana entered in the room..
Sana - S..Sid kya hua..
Why you come here..go and enjoy your so called party with your so called friend..
Sana - kya...tum aise kyu bol rahe ho Sid..
Hey I don't want to talk with you..go from here...Sid replied
Sana - tumhe kya problem hai uss Vishal se..
Sid - nhi hai muje koi problem..
Sana - hai..tumhe hai problem..
Sid - nhi hai na Bola na ik Baar in a stern voice.
Sana - hai..( screamed more loudly)..
Sid hold her arms tightly..
Jaise tumhe ishaani se hai problem vahi mujhe  hai..
Sana shouts in a pain..
Aahhh...Sid mere hath chodo...
Sana - meine kya krdiya aise...sirf ik dance hi Kiya hai....
Sid leave her...and turned his face in anger..
Sana - Sid tumhaari feeling tumhaare or meri koi feelings nhi hai..tuhaaada kuta Tommy sada kuta Kuta..
Mai Kru to galat or tum kro to sahi kyu..her eyes were moist now..
Meine sirf thoda sa enjoy krne ki koshish ki...Mai tumhaare tarh Kisi or se pyaar nhi krti..
And sana start crying...
Sid pinned her to the wall... Sana is shocked with this sudden move..she start breathing heavily..her heart start beating very fast....
Sana is looking down..she couldn't able to see in his deep eyes...Sid gently wipes her tears...and made her look in his eyes..both have a beautiful eyelock..
Both were expressing their love for eachother in this eyelock...
Sid caressed her cheeks with her thumb..he start rolling his thumb on her cheeks....
He touched her soft pink juicy lips..
Sana blushed very hard..her heart beats 10times faster...
Dhak dhak..dhak..dhak....
Sana is blushed very hard..Sid is about to kissed her soft juicy lips..Sana turned....
Sid pushed her toward him and she bumped into his chest...Sid kissed her bare shoulder..😘
Sid rolled his tongue on his shoulder...Sana moaned his name Sid...sidhaaarthh.....
Sid is happy to see his effect on Sana..
He Puts her hair in one side..and kissed her neck..he start giving passionate kiss on her neck...Sana closed her eyes and feels this moment...
He bits on her shoulder...Sana again moaned in pain...aaahh...
Sid suck her shoulder...to sought her pain..🥰Sid turned her toward him...
Sana is blushing like hell....her cheeks turned into pinkish.....
Sana opened  two upper button of his shirt..
and give kiss on his chest (near his heart )..
Sid lift her in his strong arms..and lay down her on the bed...
He himself up on her...and he kissed her hands and then he kissed on her tummy
Sidhaaarthh........Sana screamed
Sid feels happy to see his effects on her..
And then he kissed  her  forehead.....her beautiful  eyes..and both cheeks..he passionately kissed her cheeks.. Sana turned him..and now Sana is upon him...she also kissed his forehead and his eyes and cheeks....
Sid turned her...and kissed her earlobe..he bites her earlobe...
Aaah sidhaaarthh..he gives her smile...
attacked on her pink juicy lips..he start kissing passionately her soft juicy lips...both were kissing passionately..he sucked her lower lip..and she reciprocate..she also sucked his lips...he rolled his tongue....this   kiss is the symbol of their pure love...both lost in their dream world...
They break kiss when they ran out of  breath..
Both start breathing heavily ..both looked again eachother and Sid again jumped on her lips...this is the best kiss he ever done....
He didn't sure about his feelings but he is enjoying this beautiful moment of his life..
He never imagine that this moment gives him all the happiness.....
And then both help eachother in removing clothes..
And then both get intimated...💕❣️❣️❣️
Now they become do jism ik Jaan..
Love is blowing in the air..❣️💕
On the other side..ishaani is lost her mind..
She is smoking and taking drugs pills..
She has no control on herself..only Sid is revolving in her mind..
Why Sid...tumne aisa kyu Kiya...Mera Dil Tod Diya tune..meri kya glti hai.. Sid Mai tere Bina nhi rah skti...
She become phsyco for him...
End...
_________________promo________________
Kya....ishaani tune ye kya Kiya..oh god..
(Ishaani ne kya krdiya..🙄🙄🙄🙄

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें