Confession - 2

Part - 35
Sana looked here and there...
Sid Kaha ho tum....
Sid - yaaaha hu baby...Sana turned to see him..
Sid is standing near the bank of the lake..
And bank ok the lake is decorated with candles and big I love you made with diwas on it  Sid is standing in the heart...
Sana runs toward him and Hugged him tightly..she didn't believe that her kullu is confessing his love for her...
She kissed her cheeks and forehead...her eyes were moist..
Sid sits on his knees and hold her hand..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Like this...
Hey baby I know you are still in shock...you are not believing on your eyes...but this is the truth...I'm confessing my love for you....
Baby mujhe pyaar to ussi din hogya tha jb Phli Baar Teri aankho me Dekha tha...tujhe first time kiss Kiya tha.. tujhe Phli Baar apni Baaho me bhara tha...pyaar to ussi din hogya tha..pr kya Kru Dil ko ahsaas tere dur jaane par hua...JB tera pair paani me slip hua..ik pal ke liye lga kho diya...Jaan nikl gai thi meri....
Tujhe thoda sa bhi hurt hota hai na to tujhse jyaada mujhe hurt hota hai...tujhe kbhi pain me nhi Dekh skta hu Mai....
Teri muskan mere hoto per muskan le aati hai..tera Rona meri aankho me Pani le Aata hai....hum dono do jism ik Jaan hai...
Tere hone se Mera Hona hai...Tu hai to Mai hu..Varna Mera Hona is duniya me adhura hai...
Baby every time when you are with me...my heart start beating very fast and when you are not with me...I'm feeling dead....my body works but not heart...💕💕💕💕..
Sana is listening his each and every word silently and tears rolls down from her eyes..
Hey plz don't cry...abhi to Kuch Bola hi nhi meine....I don't know how much I love you but I want to spend my each and every moment of life with you..Mai Teri baho mein jina or
Mar  Sana interrupt him  in between and then Sana sits on her knees and puts her finger on his lips...
Shhh aisa mat bolo....
Sid kissed on her hands....okk okk....
I want to spend my life with you baby....I love you I love you the most.....
Sid my life is incomplete without you...you make my life complete...you give me all the  happiness of my life...baby Mai ye sune ke liye taras gai thi meine boht Waite kiya...
Or aaj Mai boht Khush hu...I love you to baby I love you to...
Sid - I want you to make my own again...will you marry me again...and come in my life again..
I want to start a new journey with you...
Sana hold his hands.. and nodded her head in yess.....
Sidnaaz hugged eachother......Sid kissed her cheeks and forehead...
Sid - baby CHL na ab Kuch khaate hai boht bhook lgi hai subh se arrange krne me Kuch nhi khaaya...
Sid also arranged special dinner for her..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Wowwww...Kitna beautiful hai..kullu ye..
Sid made her sit on the chair..and he also sit Infront of her...
Waiters brought their favourite food...
Sana - Sid tujhe meri sari Pasand or na Pasand pta hai ??.
Sid - mujhe nhi pta hoga to or kisko pta hoga gadhi..
Sana make a angry face ( hae Mai gadhi nhi hu..)
Tu meri ghadi hai..Sid replied..
And they both had their dinner.....
Sid hold her hand let's go baby I have another surprise for you..both went from there

Sid take her here and Sana was amazed to see this beautiful surprise

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid take her here and Sana was amazed to see this beautiful surprise..and Sid wore her a beautiful pendant..Sana looked at the pendant..💕💕💕
Woww baby boht beautiful hai...she kissed on that pendant...Sid kissed on her neck..Sana moaned sidhaaarthh..
Sid turned her face toward him and looked in her eyes both were looking into each other eyes..Sid pulled her more close..and kissed her lips....she also reciprocate with that kiss..
Sid start sucking her lips...he taste the best flavour of her sweet lips...Sana also sucked his lips...both lost in this moment...
Hae sukoon milaa... ❣️❣️❣️❣️
They broke the kiss when they run out of breath..
End..

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें