part - 37

Part - 37
Ha ha bs pta hai tere diplomatic answers..
Sid - okk to sorry naa......
Sana pretend that she is still Angry on him...
She make a angry face and went in the kitchen...she start doing her work in the kitchen...sana is making dough....
Sid - lgta hai boht gussa hogai ye to....🤔
He also went in the kitchen and stands behind him...he puts his hands round her waist..and rest his head on her shoulder...
Babe sorry naa.......while making cute face..
Sana Jerked his head...sid kissed her shoulder...sana turned her face to hide her smile...
Sorry naaa....
Sana - huhhhh...😒😒..
Sid  pulled her more closer to him..and kissed her neck...
Abhi bhi nhi....
Sana blushed hard...
Naaahh!!!....sana replied....
Sid bits her earlobe and whispered in her ears..I love you naa baby...
Sana - love you to jaan 💕
He is about to kiss on her lips and then reeta ji calls them...
Sid - mom bhi na glt time per bulaati hai...
Sana laughed..
Sana - ha ha thik hai chlo dinner krne..
All have their dinner...and tiasha went in daadi room and slept with her...Sid also went in his room....sana went in the room and didn't find sid in the rome..
Sana - si...and then someone hold her by her waist....
Sidaaarthhhh...kya kaar rahe ho..ye..she knows it very well that it was his sidharth...
Meri naaz ko gale lgaa raha hu...he replied..
Sana blushed..aaj bda pyaar aa raha hai kya baat..
Pyaar to hamesha aata hai tere per...he replied...
Sid turned her toward him and made her look into his eyes...
Sid kissed her cheeks...and bits her cheeks..
Sana - aaah sid..while putting her hands on her cheeks.. looked at him with widened eyes..
Sid  caressed her lips...with his thumb...sana blushed hard..and then sid smashed his lips on her lips...a soft passionate kiss...he sucked her lips..he rolled  his tongue in her mouth...both were enjoying this moment..both lied on the bed..and hugged eachother tightly...sidnaaz feets entangled with eachother...and both slept like this..
Morning...
Sana is sleeping in the bed she woke up and didn't find sid in the bed..
Ab konsa surprise dene ke liye gya hai ye..
She went down and found gill family sitting in the hall..tiasha is playing with her shehbaaz maamu..sana eyes widened..she rubbed her eyes..she is not able to believe this...sid comes behind her and hugged her...
S..s..sid ye sb yaha kaise..
Sid - ammmm...
Sana - tune kiya ye mere liye..sachi and she hugged him tightly...
Sid - meine sirf inko yaha bulaaya hai baaki tujhe inko khud hi mnaana hai abhi bhi gussa hai tujhse ye sb...
Sana - thankyou sid tune mere liye itna kardiya yahi boht hai....
She went near shehbaaz.....and take his name...shebu...
Baaz ignored her and then sana went near her father..papa..he also ignored her..and then she went near her mother..she also ignored her...
Sana - plz mujhse baat kro sb.. aise mat ignore kro and then she start crying..her voice chocked...
Shebu plz teri bahn se baat nhi krega kya tu..
Baaz couldn't control himself..and burst in anger...
Tu to chali gai thi na hum sbko chord kr tb tune nhi socha ki hmaara kya hal hua hoga..ik baar bhi nahi aai hmaare pass hum pagl hai jo tere liye itna pagl hue...and his eyes were also moist...she hugged him tightly..
Maaf krde meinu..plz ik baar maaf krde..veere..
Baaz hugged her back...
She went near her father and hold her ears..
Sorry papa..meinu maaf krdo....and then
Her father and mother also hugged her..a family hug...after five years..
Baaz - oh meri bahna ki shaadi hai...
Mai to naachunga boht..
Tiasha - mai bhi maamu...
All sits in the hall and start chatting...
Sid stands in the balcony..sana went in the balcony and hugged him tightly..
Thankyou sid for this.....sid hold his hands..
Baby tere liye to kuch bhi kar skta hu ye to phir bhi choti si chij hai..
Baaz - oh ab saara thankyou bolna pura hogya ho to yaha bhi aajao.. humaare sath bhi kuch baatein krlo..
All laughed..
Sidnaaz come in the hall and sits with them..
All were discussing about the marriage arrangements...
All were very happy...
End
( Dekhte hai kaise hogi sidnaaz ki wedding..💕💕💕)

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें