part - 15

Part - 15
Sid jerked her..Sana sana tum Kuch bolo..
Sana run from there without uttering single word....
Sid is shocked he also wants to go behind her..he was about to go but Ishaani hold his hand tightly..
Sid looked at her with full anger..and he jerked her hand and go behind Sana..but he didn't find Sana anywhere..
Sana is walking on the street..her eyes were filled with tears..she has no idea what is going around her..she is only running on the street..
She threw all her things on the road..her jewelry , her phone , her purse.....after running for half hour she reached  near a lake..
She start  screaming loudly..
Why ?? Why?? You did this to me sidharth..
Meine kya Galti ki thi..Tumne aisa kyu Kiya sidharth....meine to tumse pyaar Kiya tha sirf pyaar..her voice chocked..tear start rolling from her eyes...
She sit on the ground..
Tumse pyaar krti thi Mai..thi nhi krti hu Mai..or Tumne mere pyaar Ka mjaak bnaakr rakh Diya...tum Mera pahla pyaar ho Sid pahla pyaar..tumhe Mai childhood se pyaar krti aai hu..or hmesha krti rahungi..pr Tumne kya Diya sirf dhoka...kyu kyu kyu mere sath tumne aisa kyu Kiya kya glti thi meri...
She sits on the floor like this for many hours..
Looking at the water..she is looking her image in the water...all beautiful moment that she spent with Sid  coming Infront of her eyes.....
Kya tumhaara vo pyaar jhutha tha Jo Tumne abhi tk dikhaaya...
V..vo surprise Jo Tumne Mujhe Diya kya vo sb dikhaava tha..
She is thinking about all this while looking herself in the water...
On the other side
Sid is full worried for her naaz..he find her everywhere but he didn't find her..
Oh god Kaha chali gai tum is anjaan jgh me..Kahi tumhe Kuch ho to nhi gya agr tumhe Kuch hogya to Mai khud ko Kabhi maaf nhi jr paaunga..and he start crying..
God meine kbhi aapse Kuch nhi maanga..bs meri Sana ko bhjdo mere pass..vo bs thik ho mujhe Kuch nhi chahiye..
It was evening..
Sana still sitting near the lake..and thinking about sid..
N..no I want to know my answer why you do this to me Mr. Sidharth Shukla....
She wiped her tears and went in the hotel..
She wents in her room and looked herself in the room..she threw all things on the floor and sits on the ground..her eyes were completely red in the anger..she only wants to know her answer..
Her mascara and lipstick was now completely messed up....
She was waiting for Mr. Shukla....it was night..after searching her naaz everywhere he come back in the hotel..
Kash Sana room me hi ho bs..he keep on praying for Sana...
He went in his room and find room is already looked from inside he has another keys for opening the room..he opens the room and find Sana sitting on the floor..
He took a sigh of relief after seeing her naaz Infront of her eyes and he run toward her and hugged her tightly..and start caressing her back..
T...tum thik ho na m..Mai pta hai Kitna dar gya tha meri Jaan nikl gai thi..
Sana pushed him and broke the hug...she start laughing...
Meri Jaan...na na Shukla ji Jaan to tumhaari vo ishaani hai Mai to hu hi kon tumhaari.....
Sid is looking at him shockingly..
He couldn't digest her words..
Kya tum kya bolri ho ye Sana..
Kyu shock lga... Sana replied..
Sahi to bolri hu Mai...Mai Hoti kon hu Teri..na hi tumhaare lover hu na hi tumhaari girlfriend hu....
Tum meri patni ho Sid replied...
Ishaani hai Teri sab Kuch haina tabhi tum Kuch bol nhi paaaye waha..Mai bs roti rahi...
Or tumhaare muh se sirf ye nikla ki ishaani tumhaari girlfriend hai....
Sid looked down he is not able to see in her eyes..he has nothing to explain..
Are mujhse pyaar nhi krte the to naa krte shadi.. Mai konsa maare jaa rahi thi..Kam se Kam itna bda dhoka to nhi milta..
And her voice chocked she is now completely broken..she start crying
Sid could not see her in this situation..
And he hugged her tightly..
She tried to broke the hug...but Sid tighten his grip more..
Sana felt peace in his embrace she also Hugged him tightly..
Kyu meine kyu Kiya ye tumhaare sath..Mai khud bhi nhi Jaan pa Raha..tere yun tutne ke ahsaas se Mai khud bhikar gya hu...mujhe maaf krde meri jaan..Mai tumhe dhukhi Dekh Kar khud jee nhi pa Raha hu.....
Sid - mujhe maaf krdo Sana..mai tumhara Dil nhi todna chaahta tha....
Sana didn't hear his explanation and went in the Washroom..and sits in the washroom resting her back to the door..
Sid also went near the washroom and sit on the ground resting his back to the door..
Mujhe pta hai meine tumhe hurt Kiya hai...
But Mai tumhe hurt nhi krna Chahta tha..mai tumhe aise nhi Dekh skta..Mai bhi aaj toot gya hu...
And he touch the door..
Sana hear all this..
She also touch the door

Both were feeling each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Both were feeling each other..
Kya Kru Mai..tujhse dur bhi nhi jaa skti..tujhse naraj bhi nhi rah skti..tere is chahre ko Dekh Kar hi is Dil ko krar aata hai...
They fall asleep like this whole night..
To be continued 🥰
Ab kya Sana kregi Sid ko maaf ya Kuch Naya hoga...

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें