part - 21

Part - 21
Baby ab tu nhi bachegi...phle serious nhi liya tujhe..ab tu dekh mera bdla kaise leti hu tujhse 😡😡😡😡..
Sidnaaz went down after getting ready...
Ishaani comes and hugged sid...
Oh baby gud morning...
Sid - hmm gud morning 😶
Ishaani stare sana...and give her bracelet..
Sana ye tumhaara bracelet shayad kl mere room me girgya..jb tum mere face per vo lipstick lgaa kr gai....
Sana looked at her with widened eyes...
Sid - w..w..ishaani kl sana ko meine thodi si alcohol pila di thi to aisa huaa...sorry...
Sana - sorry ishaani...
Hey don't be sorry....I'm not angry.....and give her poker smile...🙂🙂🙂
And hugged sid again...
Sid hugged him back...I know baby tum kitni achi ho...❣️
( She is pretending to be nice with her...so that no one blame her for what she wants to done with sana....you know devil mind 😈😈😈
Something cooking in her mind she badly want to take her revange 😈)
Sana in her mind...
Kitna sugar coat kregi ye...iski mithi mithi baatein mujhe thik nhi lagrahi...🙄🙄
And then Vishal comes...sana hugged her because she want to make sid jealous..
Sid is jealous with that hug...
Vishaal - hey hello guys gud morning..❣️
All wished him back..
And then all went for pykara lake for boating
Most beautiful lake of Ooty.... beautiful water falls adds the beauty of the lake...

 beautiful water falls adds the beauty of the lake

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

All were amazed with the beauty of the lake..
Ishaani is hugging sid by his side...
Sana in her mind
Oh chipku gum itna to fevicol bhi nhi chipkati jitna tu chipk rahi hai..😤😤😤
Sana hold Vishal hand..sid saw this..and he break hug with ishaani and went near sana..
And hold her hand tightly....
And all went near the bank of the lake for boating ⛵

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Sid took his one hand on sana shoulder..jataaoing his haq...
Sana sit in the boat and ask Vishal to sit with her..but sid went and sit beside her...
Now sidnaaz in one boat and ishaani or vishaal in one boat...
Sana - tujhe to ishaani ke sath baithnaa tha naa...
Sid - v..v..voh mere tere sath baithne ka mood kiya to baith gya...
Ha thik hai...she casually replied..
Sana feels happy from inside.....sid hold her hands...and they were enjoying boating..
Ishaani is burning from inside to saw this..
She closed her fist..now what will I do with you sana..you can't imagine this...😈
After enjoying boating..they stand near the bank of lake...
Sid is bussy in his phone...and vishaal is looking at opposite side..ishaani take advantage of the situation and dragged sana into the water...sana falls in the water..
Sid...sidharth.......sana screamed..while falling in the lake..
Sid hears the voice of sana..he turn and saw sana in the water.. she is not able to swim because she didn't know how to swim..
Sana sana......
Sid threw his phone and also dive in the water....
Sid hold her hand...and take her in his embrace..she take her from the water..and make her lay on the floor.....she fall unconscious on the floor..she is not able to breathe...sid is patting her face two three times...
Sid - sana sana utho please...uthjaao...tumhe tumhe kuch nhi hoga...
Sid check her pulse....oh no tumhe kuch nhi hone dunga mai...
He calls the ambulance and take her to the hospital...
Ishaani is laughing...ye hua pura mera revange 😈😈😈
They reached at the hospital....
Sid - doctor doctor dekhiya na sana ko kya hua...behosh hogai...
Doctor meri sana ko bacha lijiye..plz plz..
Doctor take her in the ot....
Sana ko ot me lekr gae hue ko 2 ghante hogae the..
Sid is moving here and there...ye sab meri vajh se hua hai...na mai phone me bussy hota or naa hi vo paani me girti...
God plz sana ko thik krdo plz....mai kya kahunga gharper mom ko..
He is cursing himself for this and then Vishal and  ishaani comes...
Hey sid plz aise mt kro vo thik hojaaegi and hugged him...sid hugged her back..
Nhi ye sab meri glti hai...mai khudko nhi maaf kr skta..
And then doctor comes...
Sid - doctor doctor sana kaise h ab...
Doc - uski lungs me kaafi paani chlaa gya tha..but ghabraane ki koi baat nhi hai abhi vo danger se baahar hai.. unhe thodi der mai hosh aajaaega...
Sid - thankyou doctor aapne aaj boht bada ahsaan kiya hai mujhpe...kya mai mil skta hu usse..
Doc - ha sirf tum akele hi jaana jyada person allowed nhi hai...
To be continued 🥰

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें