part - 39

Part - 39
Shehnaaz is sitting in the balcony...she was looking at the moon..and thinking about her Sid..
A beautiful smile appears on her lips while thinking about Sid...Sana kissed her engagement ring..
And then Sid comes..and saw her looking at moon....
Moonlight was falling on her beautiful face....her face was looking more beautiful in this moonlight...
he sits beside her...and asked her
Kya hua yaha kyu akeli baith Kar chaand ko nihaar rahi ho...
Sana looked at her...
Kuch nhi bs aise hi... while giving him cute smile..she turned her face and  again focused on moon...she rest her head on Sid shoulder..
Sid take her hand in his hands and kissed her hands..and they start talking....they talk about many things..and then Sana felt asleep on his shoulder...
Sid looked at her when he didn't get any response from her...and find his cute Princes sleeping...she kissed her forehead..and lift her in his strong arms and lay down her on the bed..when he was covering her with quilt..she holds his hands..Sid looked at her confusingly..
Sana winked and laughed.....
Oh to tum draama Kar rahi thi...Sana again laughed..
Sid lay down on her and give love bite on her neck..
Sana moaned her name sidhaaarthh...Sid soothe that place...
And then someone knocked the door....
Sid ignore that knock and again start kissing..
Sana pushed him away..
Jao door open kro Dekho kon hai..
Sid - kya yr..Sara mood khraab krdiya...😒
Sana - hehehe..ja ab..she adjust her clothes..
Sid went to open door and she opened the door..and find tiasha on the door..
Tiasha - offo papa itni Der kon lgaata hai door kholne me..chlo ab daadi ne niche bulaya hai..
Sid - kya kyu bulaya hai....
Pta nhi bs chaalo aap or mumma aap bhi she holds his hands and take him in the hall.. everyone was sitting there already..Sana also went behind them...
Sana went near reeta ji and sits beside her..
Sid - kya hua mom kisliye bulaaaya....
Reeta ji - bacho kl se Shaadi ke saare function start hojaaenge...kl tum dono ki haldi hai..or tum dono ki haldi alg alg hogi...
Kyaaa... sidnaaz together..
All were shocked with their loud reaction....
Sid - k..kya mom alg alg kyu hongi haldi...mujhe bhi dekhni hai Sana ki haldi or usse haldi bhi lgaani hai...❣️
Reeta ji gives him deadly stare...
Reeta ji - meine boldiya na bs...
And then reeta ji saw marks of love bite on Sana neck...
Reeta ji - Sana yaha kya hua pointing towards her neck..
Sana understand that mom saw that marks she cover that mark..
Sana -k..Kuch nhi mom bs vo mosquito ne kaat liya..
Reeta ji - h..ha pta hai konsa mosquito tha..Sana looked down in embarrassment..
Sana in her mind..
Oh Teri Sid ne to saara ijaat ka faaluda krdiya Mera isko to Mai btaaungi..😏
Reeta ji - okk to subh Sana ki haldi garden me hogi...Sana ki family ki trf se or Teri hall me hogi..or ab Sana mere room me mere sath soegi or Tu tiasha ke sath Sona room me..
Sid - kya mom haldi to subh hai abhi se hi alg kr rahe ho..
Reeta ji - bache abhi Alg nhi hoge to Milo ke kaise....
Judai ke baad Milan Ka Maja hi Kuch or hota hai..
Sid - h..hmm thik hai and then he take tiasha in his room..
Sana also went in reeta ji room and lay down on the bed and start thinking..
Hae mere kullu ko haldi nhi lga paungi Mai kl..
Yr kya hai waheguru ji..nyaa syaapa..
Huh. And she covered her face with quilt and fall asleep..
Tiasha and Sid also lay down on the bed..tiasha closed her eyes..Sid thinks she fall asleep..and then..
He murmured in his mouth....
Kya yr meri Sana ko phirse dur legae mujhse...
But Mai bhi dekhta hu kaise Hoti hai Sana ki haldi mere bina..haldi to lgaake hi rahunga Mai meri naaz ko..Agr haldi na lgai to Mera naam bhi Sid nhi..
Tiasha - to phir kya rakhoge apna nya naam papa..
Sid looked at her..
Tiasha laughed hard..hehehe..
Sid - ssshhh...ankhe band kro or so jaao...
Huh Kitna bolti hai ye...choti Sana..
And he hugged her and felt asleep..
End...
Dekhnaa hoga Sid kaise lgaata hai apni naaz ko haldi...❣️❣️🥰

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें