part - 41

Part - 41
Today was the day of sidnaaz Sangeet..all were preparing their dance performance for today's Sangeet night..
Reeta ji to Sid
Sid vo Teri dost aane waali h na aaj Sangeet pe Aarti..tune invite Kiya tha na..
Sid in his mind.
Abey meine to invite hi nhi Kiya usse..
Reeta ji - tune invite nhi bhi Kiya to kya meine krdiya tha..
Husshhh bachgya Varna pkaa daant pdti..Sana hears Aarti name..
Sana comes near them..
Mom Aarti kon hai..
Reeta ji - Sid ki friend hai...vo phle boht aati thi  gharpe..but tumhari shadi ke baad pta nhi kyu aana band krdiya usne...but meine tumhaari shadi pe invite Kiya hai usse vo aari hai aaj Sangeet pe...
Sana in her mind.
Abey ik or nya syaapa aa Raha hai..mei kaise smbhaalu mere kullu ko.. isko to chupaake rakhna hoga...😬😬
In night..all were ready for Sangeet...
All guest start arriving for Sangeet...
Sana is getting ready in her room...and then Sid comes behind her and rest his head on her shoulder.. while looking in the mirror..
Babe u r looking hot...as well as beautiful...
Sana - waise Tu bhi boht hot lgra hai..

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Their outfit..woww what a beautiful pair ❣️❣️.....
Sana turned toward him and pulled his collar... to dhyaan se suno Shukla ji Aapki ye hotness sirf mere liye hai...niche kisike sath bhi chipkne ki koshish ki to mujhse Bura koi nhi hoga...she whispered in his ears..
Sid also pushed her more closer...
Aahh..koi jealous ho raha hai...I like this...baby...he bits her cheeks..baby I'm all yours...❣️
Sana blushed..
Now both went down...
They meet everyone.
Aaah aaj to dono kayaamat dhaa rahe ho..mahi and jay said together...
Now a girl come and hugged Sid...
Sid was also shocked..
Yes it was our one and only chipku gum...fevicol...
Sana looked at them with raised eyebrows....
Sid saw her reaction..he also hugged her to make her jealous...
Sid - oh Aarti itne time baad Mili ho kaise ho..
Aarti - I'm fine Sid....and she forward her hand for handshake but Sana didn't give her hand shake and give her fake smile and then went from there....Sid also went from there giving her a excuse..
Sana was stand in a corner...Sid taps her shoulder...koi shayad jealous ho raha hai..
Sana - Maiii..
And then lights off.. excuse me everyone..aapka welcome hai mere mumma papa ki wedding me... lights falls on tiasha..
So here my small dance performance for my mumma and papa..
She start dancing....
All start clapping for  her.....and then tiasha run toward sidnaaz they hugged her...
I love you mumma papa..
Sidnaaz - love you baby..
And then jay and mahi and all other  give their dance performance...
Now its turns for our beautiful couple dance performance.....
Sidnaaz went on stage..and hold eachother hands.. Sid pulled her more closer and then song start ..
Zubaan hai feeki sham se… hui na tosay baat bhi
Bina mai tere be-mazaa …. Hua hoon dekho Aaj bhi ….
They start moving on the beats...
They lost in their world.....
And then Sana leg twist..sana closed her eyes in pain..she was not able to move inch..
Sid saw her pain and lift her in his strong arms and start moving round..... looking into eachother eyes..
And then song finish..all start clapping for them..
Sid made her sit on the chair...
Baby tum thik to ho na...haa baby Sana replied...
And then all pulled Sid on the dance floor..Aarti tried her best to chipku him .but our tiasha pushed her...and she falls on the floor...
Tiasha - sorry aunty glti se hogya...
Aarti while making angry face ha ha thik hai..
Tiasha turned and laughed loud 😂 or chipk mere papa se..huh...
To be continued 🥰

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें