Haldi ceremony❤️

Part - 40
Today was the day of sidnaaz haldi.. house was decorated with flowers.. and lights...
All guest start arriving...for the haldi ceremony... first it was sid's haldi and then sana's haldi...
Sid was ready in his haldi outfit..he was looking super handsome in the outfit...

Hae Mera Dil aagya

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Hae Mera Dil aagya...🥺😘😘kya Kru Mai marjau 🤔
he sits on the sofa and thinking about how to apply haldi on her naaz??
Soch Shukla Soch kaise lgaaega haldi...
And then Tiasha comes..and saw him..
Sid was lost in his own thoughts..
Tiasha waved her hands Infront of her eyes..
Oh papa ab planning krte rahoge ya haldi bhi lgwaaoege...and she jerked his hands..
Sid comes out from his thoughts..
Haa..hmm CHL niche...Tu mujhe Kuch na krne diyo...Sid replied..
Haha ha Karne bhi nhi dungi...daadi ko promise Kiya hai meine..
Sid gives him deadly look..
Daadi ki chamchi...
Tiasha - chamchi hi thik hu.. chlo mere sath huhhh...
And he take him for haldi.....Sid eyes were searching her naaz..his focus was on her room..and then jay comes and tap his shoulder..
Oh Bhai kya baat...mat dhoondh usse vo abhi niche Nahi aaegi...and he laughed..
Hehe very funny hansle tu bhi..or koi kaam nhi h sbko..ik to smjh nhi aata alg alg haldi Ka kya ritual bnaya hai kisne bnaya hai is writer ko to Mai chodhunga nhi..huhhh😩
Jay laughed very hard...and then Sid show him punch..and then jay puts his finger on his lips..
Acha chl haldi lgwaage..
Reeta ji - Acha bache ye kurta utaar de haldi ke liye..
Sid - kya maa Mai nhi utaarunga..
Reeta ji - thik hai Shaadi bhi mat krna phir..
N..nhi ruko utarta hu..he removed his kurta and now his biceps...and his abs and body was clearly visible...all girls present in the ceremony where looking at him with opened mouth.. 😱🥵
He was looking damn hot..Sana was seeing all this from the balcony....
Hae mere Sid pe Dekh kaise latu hogae ye SB..huh...and then mahi comes...
Handsome lgra hai na...
Haaaa Sana replied.....Sana saw mahi...ha...nhi nhi mtlv nhi..
Mahi laughed...at her antique......
Other side all applies haldi on his face..arms and legs...his haldi was completed..now he went for bath..Sana was sitting in her room waiting for her haldi...
And then she hears some voice...she went to saw who's voice was this... some one puts hands on her mouth...she was completely shocked...she opened her eyes to saw..she saw her kullu.....
Sid didn't get bath....he directly comes in her room...
Sana - yaha kya Kar rahe ho haldi lgi hai tumhaare nhaane jao tum...Sid puts his one finger on her lips...both were looking into eachother eyes....a beautiful eyelock happened in between them...
Sid one hand was on around her bare waist...he pulled her more closer to him...
He go closer near her ears
Haldi lgaane Aaya hu Mai tumhe.. he whispered...
Sid rubbed his cheeks on her cheeks...
And then plants a soft kiss on her shoulder..
He had haldi in his hand he applied haldi
On her waist..he start moving his finger on her waist..Sana turned her face in opposite directions...
Sid pulled her more closer..and then he moves his finger on her arms....
Happy haldi my jaan..he whispered in her ears...Sana smiled at him..
Sid - now your outfit was completed you look more beautiful...
And he kissed on his lips...

(Edited by me ❣️❣️❣️❣️)Sana was looking very beautiful in this outfit

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

(Edited by me ❣️❣️❣️❣️)
Sana was looking very beautiful in this outfit..
Sid went from there...Sana was left behind she was still in that moment..
And then mahi knocked the door and saw her..
Haldi to phle hi lag gai dulhan ko..Sana comes back..and she blushed hard...
Mahi - chlo ab humein bhi lgaane do haldi...
Sana - but sb kya sochenge niche..🙄
Mahi - yahi ki dulhe be dulhan ko Apne rang me rang Diya and she take her down...
All stared her..Sana looked down..and then all laughed...
And then all applied haldi on her face , arms and feets...
End

Loverange (Completed)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें