Chapter 12

Tiffany POV

"Okay, Cassie all the cameras in your glasses work fine and we can hear you clearly."

"Guys I don't wanna do this again!"

"Cassie shut up, go downstairs, enter the vehicle and act cool."

She waved us bye as though it would be her last and left the room.

Hans and I left 10mins later to avoid suspicion. When we got to the movies' parking lot, Seth car was no where to be seen. At that moment we began panicking.

"What did we just do?!" Hans yelled.

"I think we just killed our best friend."

Cassie POV

"Seth where the hell are you taking me?!"

"Somewhere where no one can hear your screams."

"Seth let me out now!"

"Why would I do such thing?" he glanced at me " I love you."

My heart literally stopped beating, not because I felt the same way but now I'm terrified. I heard of things that psycho, obsessed persons are capable of and none are good. I wasn't thinking straight at all and the next thing I know, I'm jumping out the open car door and rolling on the rocky roadside.

I probably broke something. I tried to get up and run to the nearest bus stop, but it was all in vain. Seth stopped the vehicle and walked up to me shaking his head.

"My dearest Cassie, why would you want to go about harming your beautiful self?"

"Get away from me Seth I want nothing to do with you right now, not ever!"

He stooped and leaned towards me, "You see it's dumb girls like you that always die quicker," he paused, "When my dad told me to get rid of you that night at the house, I resisted, thought you were different but no! And now you're gonna suffer in the worst way possible!"

I tried to get up and run but my ankle was twisted. He grabbed me by my ponytail and pulled me to the car. I watched him open the trunk and take out some rope.

"Please don't put me in the trunk." I begged.

"Of course not, you are far too gorgeous to be stuffed in there-yet."

"What have I ever done to you?!"

"You'll find out in due time, sunflower."

He tied me up and walked me back to my seat, put on my seatbelt and walked over to the driver's seat.

Why did I ever agree to this?!