Chapter 10

Cassie P.O.V.

"I am in so many minds right now." Tiffany stood and said breaking the silence which hung like cheap perfume the entire ride back home. "So, Seth is really a Troy; and lied to us all from the start."

I had to admit that she was on the right path but it hurt so much to know that I was finally getting my self together and something like this happens. That's it I'm going to grow old and die alone.

"This just makes absolutely zero sense. Why the hell go through all this?" Hannah stood up finally. She had been sitting there quietly for the longest while.

"All what he said to me lies." then I remembered when he told me he liked me and that broke my heart even more-like walking on broken glass making it look like sequins.

"When I see Se-, I mean Troy, he has no idea what he has coming!" I said standing and flying my fist in the air already looking a bit ridiculous.

"Cassie!" I looked at Tiff, "There will be no fighting!"

"I know, I want to shove his head down a toilet but I won't."

"We are so close to stopping him that is when we figure out what he is up to but until then, sethis our friend."

"No, he's our frienemyget it right."

*At school*

Troy got to school before me that day and smirked for me as I walked in. I hated him so much right now but I just smiled back.

Han was in my class and gave me a stern look telling me to behave.

"Pssst, Cassie."

"Yeah." I tried to sound as nice as possible.

"Uh, maybe we could go to a movie tonight, I heard The Conjuring is playing."

"Sure, can my friends come?"

"Yeah, why not?" I could tell he wanted to reject but I don't care, I was not getting in a car with him all alone ever again!