Chapter 8

Cassie P.O.V.

I was now looking deeply into his eyes and him into mine. In my head, I knew that if I were to kiss him it would bring us closer and make it easier to wrap up this case but the hard part is whether or not I'll be able to carry on. Who knows what will happen after this. Then before I could make my decision he kissed me and I didn't even want to pull away. It was like running through a field of lavender scented flowers in a bright and early spring morning. His lips felt like plush cotton balls.

Then it stopped. At that moment, it felt like the first day of school after the best summer vacation. He just smiled.

*after study hall*

Seth P.O.V.

I finally did it. I kissed Cassie and it was almost like she wanted me to do it. I glanced at my phone and saw a message from my dad : “ So is everything going as planned Troy?" I then tested back : “Yeah dad, just as we planned." I slipped my phone into my pocket and strutted off feeling rather pleased at my achievement.

                                          ~

Who is this Troy? Is Seth not who we think he really is? What's their plan? Find out on the next chapter. *This chapter was rather short because I wanted a bit of suspense to give it a strong sense.