Chapter 11

*Hannah P.O.V*

"Cassie! Why did you do that?!"

"What? The movies?"

"No shit alright." I looked down at her sarcastically. How could she do this?

"I'm sorry, I panicked. I was no way going with him alone. Next thing you know I'm on the 6o'clock news!"

"And you're sure he's okay with it?"

"Well, he didn't reject it, so no."

"Hey, didn't you ever think of going with him again, get more info?" Tiff finally said.

"No way! Uh Uh! Not me!"

"Think about it, I'll hook you up with a tracking device, we will follow you if he brings you elsewhere and we get to wrap this case up faster."

"Yeah Cas, I doubt He'll do anything with us around."

I could see the denial in her eyes, for sure she wasn't going to agree, but then, "I'll do it!" she said finally.

Convo with Seth

Cassie: hey Seth :)

Seth: Hey! Excited 4 2night?

Cassie: Bad news tho, Hans and Tiff aren't coming any more.   

             school stuff.

Seth: Oh that's too bad. I guess it's just u & I 2night.

Cassie: I guess so.

              See you soon.

Seth: Yeah

Cassie P.O.V.

I was dressed and Han just stood talking, something bout how the  GPS and stuff works, what to do if this or that happens, parent stuff. I just wasn't interested. I couldn't stop thinking about the different ways I could die tonight with Seth's name attached to it.

"Cassie!!!"

"What?!"

"Pay attention unless you want to die tonight. I know that's what you're thinking of."

" Okay, so if after the movie he decides to take you elsewhere, we will be following you disguised as a hippy couple."

"We'll be parked outside the theatre waiting, or we might go inside, I always wanted to see this movie!.... And spy on you two."

"Think you're ready?"

"No!"

"Oops! No time he's already here."