Chapter 6

Cassie P.O.V.

I got out of bed with the worst headache ever. I did not even remember getting into bed.

"Cassie!" my mom called from downstairs," Breakfast is on the table!"

Gosh I am quite famished. I raced down the escalating stairs to the dinning room.

"Morning mom."

"Morning sweetheart." "Hurry eat, I'm leaving earlier today."

"Since when do you leave for work so early?"

"Well, since you were supposed to stay over at umm...Seth's house and he'd give you a ride to school, I was going to do a few errands first but you decided to change your mind and came home."

"What?!" I was beyond furious.

"Don't you remember?" my mom was beginning to look worried so I just went with it.

"Oh yeah, now I remember." sadly I hadn't remembered anything. I got up from the table and went to prepare myself for school.

*10mins later*

We were half way from my school and all this time I was trying to remember the night before. It was quite difficult because all I could remember was us going to Subway for lunch.

"I'll see you later Cassie, enjoy your day."

"Bye mom." I opened the door and stepped out and into the crowd of students just arriving to school.

I should go look for Hannah and Kimberly. I really need to talk to someone I can trust.

I was walking for a long time now and then I entered Homeroom and there they were. I was quite confused at the moment cause they were looking rather depressed which is unusual.

"Hey guys!" I said to them.

In a split second I was being tackled by them.

"Where were you?" Kim queried.

"I dont know."

"How do you mean you don't know!" Hannah asked confused.

"All I remember is going to Subway with Seth for lunch whilst trying to get info on him."

"So did you get anything at all?" Kim asked.

"Well not anything much but a little info bout his parents."

"Forget that, why weren't you answering your phone?" Hannah asked me.

"Oh the battery died and-" I was beginning to remember now.

"And...what?" I glanced at Hannah as though asking her to bear some patience.

"I remember my battery died and I asked Seth to charge it for me."

"Where? At Subway?" Kim had that sarcasm I could have easily recognized.

"No! I was at his house!"

"You what?!"

"I remember. We were driving for a long time and he took me to this old mansion, where apparently he stays when his parents are away."

"That's great!" Hannah exclaimed, " We've  got some info on him is there anything else you remember?"

" Yeah, I think he has a maid. The house was surprisingly spotless."

"Then I guess we need to find out who she is and have a little talk with her."

Then Hannah asked "But how?"

With that being said Seth walked into the classroom