𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 5: 𝙧𝙤𝙨𝙚

Seohee woke up to loud beeps of her alarm clock. She grabbed it, hit it on the wall so it stopped beeping and placed it back on the small table beside her bed.

She started to slowly open her eyes. Then she sat on the edge of the bed and the first thought that came into her mind was Heeseung. She needed to apologize for leaving him like that the previous day. She sighed and went to the bathroom.

After her morning routine which was a quick shower, brushing her teeth and hair, she proceeded to look around the room to find clothes she wanted to wear. She took a black oversized hoodie from the floor and ripped blue jeans from a chair.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

At 7:40 am she was in front of school. She had whole twenty minutes until the lessons start, so she decided to go to the school garden. There weren't much students here, they prefered to stay inside.

Seohee entered the garden and saw a tall figure looking at the flowers with a big smile on his face. She immediately recognized her new "friend" and went towards him.

"Good morning." She approached him from the back. He got a little startled, but as soon as he saw Seohee, his smile became even bigger than before.

"Oh god, you scared me! Good morning to you too."

"I wanted to apologize again, I just really needed to go somewhere yesterday." She sincerely apologized while keeping her head down but Heeseung only chuckled.

"Hey, no need to say sorry! I was never mad at you." He brought her chin up with his fingers. Suddenly he gasped, turned around and kneeled next to the flowers.

"Heeseung? You okay?" The girl was startled by his sudden action.

He got up and turned back around to face her. He took a small rose from behind his back and placed it gently behind her ear. She widened her eyes, trying hard not to blush. Unfortunately, she failed.

"You're as red as this rose now." He laughed out loud. "But it's cute though." He mumbled, loud enough for Seohee to hear it. Then he left her there, standing like a literal sim.

She reached her hand and took the rose from behind her ear. It was beautiful, she could swear Heeseung picked the prettiest rose in the whole garden. She placed it gently in her backpack and went inside the building.

She entered the class, Heeseung was already here. He waved at the girl and she waved back.

"Why would you take the rose out? It looked beautiful on you."

"Thank you, I put it in my backpack." She blushed once again.

The boy pinched her nose and giggled, as she became even more red. The bell finally rang and the teacher entered the class.

"Good morning class! Did you do your assignments as I told you to?"

"Is this seriously the first thing he's gonna ask us?" Seohee said annoyed, as Heeseung laughed at her statement.

"Did you do your assignment though?" He asked.

"I didn't."

The teacher started collecting assignments from students and then came up to Seohee and Heeseung. The boy politely gave him the piece of paper.

"Kang Seohee, your assignment." The teacher turned his head to the girl. She just shook her head.

"I don't have it, sir."

"Well then, I guess I'm gonna need to put you in detention after class."

The girl just nodded. She hardly ever did her assignments so she was already used to getting detention.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

The whole day went by and Seohee was walking to an empty class where she was supposed to have detention. She walked in and sat down on one of the sits. No one else got detention that day so she was relieved.

She quietly opened her backpack and took out the rose she got from Heeseung. She was staring at it and thinking about the boy.

"I see you're already there Seoh-" The teacher also walked in but he got cut off by someone calling him.

"Excuse me, Mr. Hwang!" A familiar voice was heard.

"Oh, wait a second." Mr. Hwang told the girl and quickly exited the class.

Seohee could hear quiet murmurs from the corridor so she peeked her head through the door. She saw the teacher talking with...

Heeseung?

~~~

HELLO MY HONEYBUNS<3

How are y'all doing? Did you like the chapter?

Idk how did I even find time to write this since today's day was EXTREMELY stressful. My laptop literally broke down and I had my whole schoolwork there, I hope it'll get fixed asap.

And also, over 100 reads? I never expected even 5. Thank you guys so muchhhh!!!!

Also, this book placed #340 - enhypen. I'M SO HAPPY I LITERALLY THOUGHT NO ONE'S GONNA READ THIS-

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
822

so anyways, YOU'RE SUCH A BEAUTIFUL HUMAN BEING LUV YA BYEEEE <33333