𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 7: 𝙛𝙖𝙘𝙚𝙩𝙞𝙢𝙚

It's been almost a week since the start of school. Heeseung and Seohee grew closer to eachother, the girl smiled more often thanks to him. They still had about two and a half weeks left to finish their project, and they still had a lot of work to do.

Speaking about work, Seohee worked as a part time "nurse" in a hospital. She wasn't really a nurse, she just spent time with kids in a children's section, she also helped nurses and other patients. Almost everybody in hospital knew her. She always went there on Fridays and weekends. The hospital paid her enough to live pretty comfortably.

"So... Are we continuing our project at my place today?" Heeseung asked as they walked out of school. It was Friday.

"Sorry, I have work today."

"Oh, where do you work?"

"Uh... In a hospital." The girl answered slowly. She thought that working at a hospital as a seventeen year old was pretty weird.

"Oh, that's interesting. Do you want me to give you a ride?" The boy smiled at her.

"If you don't mind... That would be great." She smiled back.

But instead of looking for his car, Heeseung grabbed a bike that was standing next to a wall.

"Hop on." He chuckled seeing Seohee with a confused look on her face. But she didn't hesitate much and sat behind the boy. She grabbed him by the waist and held him tight. He was flustered by the sudden skinship but he drove off.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

After a couple of minutes they arrived and the girl thanked Heeseung.

"That's not a problem! I can give you a ride anywhere you want." He answered with a grin and Seohee chuckled.

She hugged him one last time and they both blushed.

"Yeah... See you!"

"Wait a sec!" The boy stopped her. She turned around. "Can I get your number? You know, since we're friends now." He said a bit shyly.

"Oh, yeah, sure."

After they exchanged numbers, Seohee went inside the hospital with a smile on her face.

"Oh, hi uncle!" She greeted the doctor, who was standing near the entrance, with his mouth open wide. Like, REALLY wide.

"Uh... Is everything fine? Did something happen?" The girl was quite concerned.

"I- is- when- how- wh- you-" He couldn't get any words out of his mouth.

"Uncle? You're not having a stroke, are you?" The girl was getting worried.

The doctor inhaled and exhaled slowly, and then looked the teen dead in the eyes with pure shock plastered on his face.

"Whoever this tall guy was, I already like him." He blurted out.

"Wh- What? Why?" Now the girl was shocked. But she also got embarrassed at the thought that her uncle saw her hugging Heeseung.

"Oh my god- Do you even realize, that he made you smile? Even laugh!? That's like a miracle-" The doctor just couldn't get over the fact that the girl, that he always saw with a serious face or a very tiny smile, now was grinning the whole time.

"Oh, yeah. I enjoy spending my time with him." The girl smiled even wider at the thought of the boy.

"What's his name? How did you meet him? Is he your friend? Does he-"

"Uncle, you're asking too many questions." The girl giggled naturally making the man widen his eyes again. "His name is Lee Heeseung, he's a new guy in our class."

With that information Seohee left him and wandered off towards the children's section.

☀︎︎ ☀︎︎ ☀︎︎

The rest of the day went by. The children were also pretty shocked, because they've never seen Seohee smile like that before. They always knew her as "the cold but nice girl".

The nurses were gossiping, as some of them also saw her and Heeseung together. All she did was laugh and assure everyone that he was just her friend. But everytime she said it, she felt something, like she was unsatisfied by calling him "just a friend". But she shrugged off the thought and continued what she was doing.

She was home already after her uncle dropped her off. She was satisfied with the payment she got. She sat down on the couch and glued her eyes to the small rose. It didn't look as pretty as on Tuesday, but it still was special to her.

She took a shower, fed her cat and plopped on her bed. She was bored so she decided to facetime Heeseung. She took a deep breath before pressing the "facetime" button on her screen.

The boy answered the call and the first thing she saw was his huge smile.

"Hi!" He giggled quietly which made Seohee smile as well. "Cute." She thought.

"Hi, Hee. I was bored, so I called you."

And that's how it started. They talked the whole night, up until 5am. Then the girl fell asleep, while Heeseung stared at her gorgeous bare face and messy hair.

He wasn't sure, if he still considered her as a friend. All he knew was that he was glad he met her. With that he took one last glance at her, and then ended the call.

~~~

HELLO MY BUNNIES :DDDDD

Another chapter! Did you like it?

My laptop got repaired yayyyy!!! (thanks dad lol ⁱ ʰᵒᵖᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵈᵒⁿ'ᵗ ʰᵃᵛᵉ ʷᵃᵗᵗᵖᵃᵈ ᵃⁿᵈ ʸᵒᵘ'ˡˡ ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ˢᵉᵉ ᵗʰⁱˢ)

Also my printer finally works I'M SO DAMN HAPPY I IMMEDIATELY PRINTED SOME PICS OF NI-KI AND HEESEUNG OMG :DDD

My finals are next week and if I tell you it's scaring the sHit outta me-

Anyways I'm so damn sleepy but I still have online classes so idk what to do now ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
965

So yeah, 𝐼 𝐿𝑂𝑉𝐸 𝑌'𝐴𝐿𝐿 𝑆𝑂 𝑀𝑈𝐶𝐻 𝐵𝑌𝐸 𝐶𝑈𝑇𝐼𝐸𝑆 𝐵𝑌𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸𝐸<3333