𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 16: 𝙝𝙤𝙬 𝙬𝙚 𝙚𝙣𝙙

A week has passed. Heeseung was out of the hospital and he was feeling a lot better. Both him and Seohee started going to therapy, which helped them with dealing with their problems.

It was already 6pm on Sunday, the sun was slowly setting. The two teenagers were walking through the park towards their special place - "the dandelion hill" is what they called it. Heeseung planned a small surprise for the girl, and was kinda nervous.

"Hey, is everything okay?" She asked him, noticing his nervousness. They arrived at the hill, Seohee was already standing there, looking at the setting sun. Heeseung stopped in his tracks and observed her. The wind was gently blowing on her face, making her hair flutter a bit. The sun was throwing it's golden light on her, which made her look like a glistening angel.

"Heeseung? Hey, Hee! You hear me?" The boy woke up from his daydream and cleared his throat.

"Uh, yeah, I'm fine. Let's sit down?" They did as he said.

The girl started making a dandelion crown, Heeseung decided to follow her and also started to make one. He was glancing at her to see how she does it. After they were both done, Seohee spotted a butterfly. She slowly stood up and quietly tip-toed towards it. She took a photo of it and watched it fly away with a smile.

"Seohee..." The girl turned around, just to see Heeseung standing in front of her. "I wanted to apologize once again for what I did."

"Hey, I already told you I forgave you, right?" She held his hand.

"I know that nothing will ever make it up to you but..." He put the dandelion crown on the girl's head. "...I hope this at least will make it up a little bit."

Heeseung put one of his hands on Seohee's waist and the other one on her cheek, and then he pulled her closer. She widened her eyes, but slowly leaned in, as well as he did. Their lips finally connected. Both of them were waiting for this moment for a very long time.

After a minute they pulled out. The girl immediately hugged the boy and smiled.

"I love you." She giggled. "I love you soooo much."

Heeseung was taken aback by her words. But he hugged her back and grinned widely.

"I love you too, you little ray of sunshine." He chuckled.

They sat back down and Seohee put the other dandelion crown on Heeseung's head. He lay down on the grass and the girl put her head on his chest.

"So... I guess we're dating now, are we?" The boy asked the girl.

"Yeah, I guess so." She replied.

"Oh, I forgot to tell you! You'd never guess what I saw in the nearby cafe yesterday." Heeseung said after a few seconds. "I saw your mom and uncle Seokjin, it seemed like they were on a date or something."

"That's interesting, they didn't tell me."

They talked about random things for a while, then they became quiet for a minute.

"By the way, what's our ship name? SeoSeung?" The boy asked curiously.

"Nah, this sounds like some kind of food." Seohee chuckled. "I'd prefer... HeeHee."

They both laughed out loud and couldn't stop. Heeseung stood up and started singing and dancing to "Smooth Criminal" by Michael Jackson. The girl was still laying on the grass, almost dying out of laughter. He lay down on top of her and hugged her tightly, so did she.

"Thank you." Seohee quietly said.

"Hmm? For what?" The boy asked confused.

"For making me a better person." She responded and kissed him again. She then looked him in the eyes and he could tell that she meant it.