𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 11: 𝙟𝙚𝙡𝙖𝙤𝙪𝙨𝙮

"Thanks for inviting me, it was really nice having dinner with you and your family." Seohee said as Heeseung walked her out of the house.

The evening was chilly so she shivered, as she was only in her short sleeve t-shirt and shorts. The boy immediately noticed it and took off his pink, cozy hoodie. He put it on her which startled but also flustered the girl. She mouthed him a "thank you".

"Thanks for coming. My dad and uncle were really glad to finally meet you." He smiled at her. "Do you need a ride home?"

"No, thanks, I still need to go somewhere." She replied.

"If you say so. See you tomorrow then." They waved to each other and the girl started walking away.

Heeseung was about to enter his house but he heard a voice calling him from behind.

"Heeseung! Wait!" Seohee yelled, running up to him.

Suddenly she grabbed his face and placed a peck on his cheek.

"Thank you once again." She sent him the warmest smile and ran away.

The boy, as expected, became red in an instant. He smiled unconsciously while holding his cheek and looked in the direction, where the girl disappeared.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

Seohee was skipping happily all the way to the hospital. She entered it and approached her uncle, who was talking with a nurse.

"Hello sweetie, how's your day? You're a bit late, did something happen?" He smiled to her as soon as he noticed she was there.

"No, nothing happened, I just stopped at Heeseung's house for dinner with his dad and uncle." She said. Hearing these words the nurse slightly smirked at her and then at the doctor, then she walked away.

"Could you come to my place and have a dinner with me and him tomorrow? I'd appreciate that." Seohee asked after a short while.

"Oh course! I'm glad I'll be able to finally meet your boyfriend!" Seohee quickly elbowed him after that sentence. They both laughed and the girl went to her mother's room to tell her about Heeseung.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

The next day, Seohee and Heeseung were just hanging out at school. She informed the boy about their dinner that night, and he agreed to come. When the lunch period came, they exited the classroom and walked towards the canteen.

"You go and get food, I'll be back, I just need to use the restroom." The girl informed and Heeseung left.

Before she entered the restroom, she was pinned to a wall by a pair of small but kinda strong hands.

"Getting close with the new guy, huh? I wonder why does he even talk to a crazy weirdo like you." Leko spat out the harsh words. Well, not really harsh. Seohee was well used to being called names.

Then the tall girl slapped her.

"Such a weak loser!" One of Leko's friends, Kyura started talking.

"What is she even wearing? What are these ugly bandages on her arms?" Another one, Junko, laughed in Seohee's face.

"What the hell, girls?! Leko, Junko, Kyura?!"

All four girls turned their heads around, only to see the one and only, Nishimura Riki, Leko's brother.

"What? She deserves it, she's a hoe." Leko rolled her eyes at her brother.

"What do you mean she's a hoe? She's one of the nicest people in this school, unlike you three. Wait till I tell dad."

At these words her eyes widened. She quickly grabbed Junko's and Kyura's wrists and dragged them to the canteen.