𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 8: 𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣 𝙬𝙤𝙧𝙨𝙚

Seohee woke up late on Saturday morning. She remembered her facetime with Heeseung and immediately smiled. She was so happy that she couldn't hide her excitement to see him.

...
They were laughing and laughing the whole time, until the girl realized it's almost 4am.

"Holy fuck!? How the hell is it morning already? These 4 hours of talking felt like 4 minutes." The girl said with a shocked face.

"I know right? If you talk to an interesting and funny person, the time goes by really fast." The guy answered.

"Are you referring to me or yourself?" Seohee chuckled, as well as Heeseung did.

"Well, kinda to us both. But we know that I'm the funnier one." They both laughed and then went silent.

"Hee, I have an idea."

"Yeah?"

"Could we meet up and do the project tomorrow? I have nothing to do before my work."

"Sure, what time?"

"Maybe about 2pm? Is that okay with you?"

"Absolutely." The boy showed her his adorable smile.

The girl giggled at the thought of their late-night conversation last night.

She quickly got up and did her morning routine. She still had two hours left, so she was taking her time.

Finally the two hours passed and she was waiting for Heeseung outside her house. After about 5 minutes he arrived on his bike.

"You're late." The girl tried to act serious but she failed.

"Oh come on, it's only five minutes." The boy sulked and signaled her to hop on his bike.

She gladly did and wrapped her arms around him. They both got really flustered, but fortunately they couldn't see eachother blush. Heeseung woke up from his thoughts and drove off.

After a while they arrived at his place. The boy grabbed Seohee's hand and dragged her to the front door. The girl stumbled and almost fell down but Heeseung catched her by her waist. They ended up with their faces really close to eachother. Seohee gulped and the boy blushed. He quickly helped her with catching her balance again and looked the other way to avoid her gaze.

He could swear her eyes were addicting. He would look into them for hours and hours, but he couldn't, of course.

He unlocked the door, they entered and Seohee smiled. She liked this place, it seemed really cozy and warm. They sat down and continued working on their project.

The girl was concentrated on drawing while the boy was taking some important notes. From time to time he took a glance at the girl and smiled to himself.

"What a blessing to have her beside me." He thought. But then his face became a frown, and with every passing second the frown grew.

Seohee didn't realize that her sleeve rolled up a bit and Heeseung could see cuts on her wrists. He felt so many emotions at once. Anger, sadness, disappointment, worry.

"What's this?" He asked with a deep, serious voice, trying to sound as calm as possible.

The girl was confused because of the sudden mood change, so he looked at him with a puzzled face.

"What do you m-" She followed his gaze and stopped in the middle of sentence when she realized what caused such a reaction of his.

"Oh no..." She whispered and quickly rolled the sleeve down. She took the pencil but before she touched the paper her hand was yanked by the strong boy.

He looked terrifying. His eyes became even darker and his face showed absolute seriousness. She could sense he was furious. But she couldn't tell if he was mad at her. He was just mad.

"Why." He asked, keeping his gaze on her wounds.

"Heeseung, it's nothing I swea-" The girl was brutally cut off.

"I asked you why!" He shouted standing up, now looking straight into her eyes. But they weren't warm and sweet anymore. They were in literal flames.

"H- Heeseu-"

"Answer my god damn question Kang Seohee! Why would you do that!? You really think it's nothing!? Why didn't you tell me!? I'm so damn disappointed! I'm fucking disappointed in you Seohee!"

These words hurt her like a knife. Her breathing got heavier, her vision started to get blurry. She grabbed her phone and just ran out of the house. She didn't look back, she ran to the closest bus stop. Luckily, the bus just arrived.

She got inside the vehicle and immediately held onto a handrail in order not to fall over from dizziness. As the bus arrived at a bus stop near her house, she got off and slowly wandered towards her front door. She barely opened it, went inside and closed it behind her, before she fell on the cold floor.

That was it. Tears started flooding from her eyes as she let out quiet sobs. She lost him. She was feeling even worse than before she met him.

Seohee couldn't feel her legs, so she crawled to the bathroom. The bathroom was still messy, she took a sharp piece of broken mirror and put it to her throat. She wanted to end it all. But she just couldn't. She didn't want to disappoint Heeseung even more.

She put the sharp object down and slowly stand up. She opened her cabinet and grabbed a bottle with "Antidepressants" written on it. She didn't take her medication for a long time now. But today she was doing it for him.

She didn't want to make his disappointment even worse.

~~~

ℍ𝕀𝕀𝕀 𝕀𝕋'𝕊 𝕐𝕆𝕌ℝ 𝔸𝕌𝕋ℍ𝕆ℝ :333

First of all, OH MY GOD THE FEVER MV- I'M NI-KI BIASED AND HE LITERALLY TRIED TO, IDK, MURDER ME? WELL YEAH HE SUCCEED, I WROTE THIS CHAPTER FROM MY GRAVE-

I was like 15 minutes late because my dUmbAsS friend (ʲᵏʲᵏ ˡᵒᵛᵉ ᵘ) calculated it wrongly and told me it's gonna be today, but it was yesterday ಠ_ಠ luckily I was sitting on youtube the whole day or else I'd watch it today ʕ•ᴥ•ʔ

Did you like the chapter? I'm sorry if it was too short :(( i have finals in 6 days so I'm STRESSED-

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
1038

But anyways, as always, I LUV U SO DAMN MUCH U LIL PRECIOUS CREATURES BYEEEEE <33333