𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 6: 𝙨𝙢𝙞𝙡𝙚?

Heeseung? What was he doing here?

A minute later the teacher came back to class.

"You can go, Seohee."

"I- Excuse me? What do you mean, sir?" The girl asked, she was really confused.

"Your detention is over, now go and thank your friend." The teacher smiled.

The girl didn't know what was happening but she took the chance and exited the class. She went towards Heeseung with a "what the hell bro" look on her face.

"Stop doing that, you look funny." The boy laughed at her frown.

"What did you do? Did you just get me out of detention? How?"

"Magic." He wiggled his eyebrows and laughed once again.

"This guy..." Seohee mumbled and shook her head.

They went outside the school. The weather was pretty nice, the sun was about to set.

"Should we continue our project?" The girl asked.

"I think we could do something more interesting. Let's go to the park." Heeseung answered her with a grin on his face. She nodded and they started walking.

"Wait a sec, I'll be back, alright?" Seohee said as they were walking by her house.

"Is that your house?" The boy asked. She nodded and quickly entered it. After a couple of seconds she was back. She was carrying her guitar. Heeseung's eyes sparkled.

"Oh my gosh, you play the guitar?" His voice sounded like he was really excited.

"Yeah I do, I'll play something later." The girl stated and they kept on walking.

They finally arrived at the park and sat down on a small hill, that was covered in dandelions. Seohee took the guitar and started playing and singing, while staring into the beautiful sky.

"Maybe it's the way you say my name
Maybe it's the way you play your game
But it's so good, I've never known anybody like you
But it's so good, I've never dreamed of nobody like you"

Heeseung was staring at the girl and admiring her beauty. She looked ethereal.

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine"

She closed her eyes and continued.

"'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time"

She took a breath and wanted to continue singing, but Heeseung cut her off. She opened her eyes and looked at him singing.

"I think that you are the one for me
'Cause it gets so hard to breathe
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so alive and free
When you're looking at me
I've never felt so happy"

Seohee was amazed by his singing, his voice sounded angelic. The setting sun put a tint of an orange light on his stunning face. She couldn't look away.

"And I've heard of a love that comes once in a lifetime
And I'm pretty sure that you are that love of mine"

The girl joined him in singing.

"'Cause I'm in a field of dandelions
Wishing on every one that you'll be mine, mine
And I see forever in your eyes
I feel okay when I see you smile, smile
Wishing on dandelions all of the time
Praying to God that one day you'll be mine
Wishing on dandelions all of the time, all of the time"

Their voices matched perfectly. It was like they were meant to sing together. They were looking at each other, smiling. Yes, Seohee was smiling. It was the first time Heeseung saw her smile, and he was mesmerized.

"Wow, that was..."

"Amazing." They said in unison.

"Your smile is gorgeous." The boy stated as the girl widened her eyes and and blushed a little.

And then she realized. He made her happy, at least for a short while. She felt safe with him by her side.

"Thank you." She smiled once again.

"For what?" Heeseung became confused.

"For making me smile."

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

"Thanks for spending the afternoon with me." Seohee thanked her friend, as they stopped near her house.

"It was my pleasure, we should do this more often." Heeseung said, showing his brightest smile.

They both stayed silent for a while. The girl decided to do something risky, but she knew it was worth it.

She came closer to him and embraced him very gently. The tall boy was more than shocked, but he hugged her back. They stayed like that for about 15 seconds and then Seohee ran inside her house while giggling. She felt happy. He made her happy.

As for him, he was standing there flustered. A couple seconds later he came back to his senses and wandered towards his house.

The first thing that Seohee did was placing the rose she got from Heeseung in a cup with water.

"You're the only pretty thing here now, beside Sunny."

The girl was in a good mood, so she decided to start cleaning her house. That was a big step on her way to happiness. She did all the dishes and fixed chairs that fell over. Then she took all her dirty clothes and did the laundry.

She felt a bit tired, so she decided to lay on her bed. At the same time Heeseung entered his house and plopped on his bed. They had the exact same thought in their minds.

Is it possible to fall in love within two days?

~~~

HIII HIIIIIIII!!!!1!1!1!!11!1!

IT'S 2AM AND I HAVE AN EXAM TOMORROW I THINK I GOTTA GO TO SLEEP-

How did you like the chapter? Was it good?

I flooded my laptop with water tWICE and now I need to have it repaired :D my clumsy ass istg ಠ_ಠ

The song that they were singing is "dandelions" by ruth b. It's a great song :3

𝚠𝚘𝚛𝚍 𝚌𝚘𝚞𝚗𝚝 (𝚒𝚗𝚌𝚕𝚞𝚍𝚒𝚗𝚐 𝚊𝚞𝚝𝚑𝚘𝚛'𝚜 𝚗𝚘𝚝𝚎):
1027

But yeah, I LOVE Y'ALL, HAVE A GREAT DAY/NIGHT BYE BYEEEEEE<33333