𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 10: 𝙙𝙞𝙣𝙣𝙚𝙧

Seohee was woken up by rays of sun slightly shining on her face. She slowly opened her eyes and stretched her arms. She noticed that she wasn't in her room, but she recognized where she was. It was Heeseung's room.

She looked into the mirror. She was still wearing her clothes from yesterday. She quickly checked her phone. It was 5:50am, school started at 8:00am, so she had time to go home and change into fresh clothes.

The girl exited Heeseung's room and was greeted by a unknown man. His face looked kinda similiar to Heeseung's, but he was a lot, lot older.

"Oh, hello dear, you must be the Seohee my son has been talking about the whole time." The man grinned widely. "I'm his dad, but you can just call me uncle."

"It's nice meeting you, uncle." Seohee gave him a small smile.

Heeseung is talking about her the whole time, huh? The thought of that got her into a great mood.

"Do you want me to make you breakfast?"

"No, thank you, I still need to go home and get changed before school. Goodbye!" She waved and went out.

☂︎ ☂︎ ☂︎

It was a pretty warm day, too warm for long sleeves. The girl gathered all the courage she had and wore a short sleeve oversized black t-shirt and denim shorts. She didn't really like showing much of her skin, especially because of her bruises.

She bandaged her wrists so that nobody could see her cuts, even though it was pretty obvious. Nobody bandages their wrists without a reason, right?

Right now she was walking through the gate of school. She spotted Heeseung and smiled. Before she could approach him, her phone buzzed. She took the phone out of her pocket and saw she got a text.

---

ℍ𝕖𝕖🌼

"Where are you?"

---

She giggled and run up to the boy.

"Behind you, dumbass." She said, tapping his shoulder.

The boy flinched and turned around.

"Could you not scare me like that?" He asked with a frown, which quickly changed into a blush after the girl hugged him tight while giggling. It wasn't their first time hugging, but everytime they came into any physical contact he felt like electricity was running through his veins.

"I- I'm so- sorry-" The girl couldn't stop laughing. "Y- you should've s- seen your fa- face- BAHAHAH-"

After a second she calmed down and let him go. He stared her up and down and smiled.

"You look... Different today." Heeseung said. His smile disappeared for a second when his eyes landed on the bandages. But he quickly put on a smile again.

"Let's go inside, shall we?" He asked and the girl nodded.

They entered the class. It was only 7:30 am so there wasn't much students. As soon as they went inside, some of the students gasped, seeing bandages on Seohee's wrists. Heeseung noticed it and quickly but gently grabbed her hand.

"Got a staring problem?" His expression changed into a serious, scary one. Exactly the same one that he had on Saturday.

The students looked away, scared. Seohee looked up at him and sent him the warmest smile she could, which made his heart flutter.

They sat down, not realizing they're still holding hands. They quickly let go and looked away blushing. The atmosphere became awkward.

"So... How did I end up waking up in your bed this morning?" Seohee asked to break the silence.