𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 9: 𝙝𝙞𝙨 𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙥𝙞𝙣𝙚𝙨𝙨

Seohee called her uncle to say that she won't be in hospital on Saturday and Sunday. She lied and said that she's feeling a bit sick, he thankfully believed that and told her to come to him if it gets worse.

The truth was, she was back to her awful mental state after the argument with Heeseung. She was sure he hated her. She felt like she lost a very important person.

On the other hand, Heeseung was furious at first, but after the girl barged out of his house on Saturday, he became extremely worried. He tried calling her, but the calls just weren't coming through. It looked like she blocked him. He felt bad, he thought you were hurt by him and he wanted to apologize.

It was 5:30am on Sunday morning, Seohee spent the whole night crying. She grabbed her phone.

"19 missed calls from 'ℍ𝕖𝕖🌼'"
"27 messages from 'ℍ𝕖𝕖🌼'"

She didn't want to read the messages, she was scared to call him back.

...
"Oh god, Seohee, please."

Heeseung was really worried. It was the 12th time he called her. She didn't pick up even once. He decided to message her.

---

ℍ𝕖𝕖🌼

"Seohee, pick up the phone"

"Pick up the phone, please."

"Seohee, I'm worried."

"Pick up, please"

"Listen"

"I'm sorry"

"I really am"

"Just pick up, please"

"At least give me a sign that you're okay"

"Please"

"Seohee"

"I need to know if you're alright"

"Seohee, please"

"I didn't mean it"

"I didn't mean any of the words I said"

"I swear I didn't"

"I was never disappointed in you"

"Instead of helping you, I yelled at you"

"I regret that"

"I regret that so much"

"Now I'm hella worried"

"Fuck"

"It's driving me crazy"

"I don't know what to do"

"Seohee, please"

"I'm sorry"

"I'm really sorry"

---

27 messages. She didn't read any of them. He tried to call her a couple more times, but still, nothing. He would drive to her house, but he didn't remember the address. He was frustrated. He couldn't do anything, all he could do was wait till Monday and talk to her in school.

Seohee left her phone on the table and slowly entered the bathroom. She took the small bottle of antidepressants and swallowed one of them. That was the only thing she could do for Heeseung.