Telling The Traphouse

Colby's POV- 

I was sitting on the couch minding my own business when someone threw a sock at me. "What the heck?" Elton came over. "Tell him. Today!" He continued to throw wadded up socks at me. "Dude what the hell?!" Elton chucked his phone in my direction, falling onto the couch. "Have you seen the comments on Brennan's vlog?" I was confused. "The one we made a few days ago? No, he must have just posted that." "You smiled when Sam texted you in the video. Everyone thinks you like Sam. Everyone is making conclusions because of Kat. Devyn and Tara asked me just now if you have feelings for Sam." 

My eyes widened. "What did you tell them?" I opened his phone, scrolling through the comments on Brennan's You Tube video. "I said no. They kept asking so I said ask Colby, I don't know everything about his personal life." "Where are the girls?" I handed Elton's phone back to him. "They are out with Jake running errands. You need to tell the trap house the truth. I can't be the only one to know anymore." I looked at Sam's snapchat location, seeing where he was. Him and Reggie were out filming a video for his personal channel, and I knew they were going to be a while. " I'll tell them when everyone gets back." 

An hour had passed when Jake and the ladies got back. Aaron and Corey were upstairs so I called them down for a family meeting. Jake sat kriss kross applesauce on the couch, Corey forcing him to move over because he was taking up to much room. "Guys, GUYS!" The two stopped. " This is serious. I don't know how much time I have, Sam may be back any moment." Jake looked at me, then Corey. I think they knew what was about to happen. " I want to get this off of my chest now. Please don't say anything for Sam's sake, but I have feelings for him." Tara spoke "Called it!" The group laughed at her comment.

"Was it that obvious?" Aaron shook his head. "I had a hunch but I didn't want to say anything." "Guys please don't tell Sam. He just ended it with Kat he isn't sta-" Corey cut him off. "Actually, Sam has to tell you something too. Sam has been in love with you since high school." I looked over to see Jake shake his head in agreement. I was shocked. I had the biggest smile on my face. For once in my life my best friend shared the same feelings as me. "SAM COME BACK!" I heard Corey yell and turned to see the front door slam. "SAM! SAM!" Jake got up running out of the house, Devyn and Corey following after him. "What just happened?" Elton sat there in shock. "Call Sam, I don't know what's going on." I got up running after the three of them. "SAM SAM!" Aaron grabbed his keys and ran outside. "Lets go!" Corey jumped into Aaron's car, driving off after Sam.  I stood there both confused and concerned. Where was Sam?