Where Were We?

This is the finale and it is a long chapter. Enjoy

Sam's POV-

I looked at Colby's phone, a text was read from Reggie. The video was posted. Even though it was day 6, we thought it was close enough to a week with the situation going on. Immediately our phones began blowing up. A lot of messages, but many of them sympathetic to Brennan and Kat related to the death threats. There were also many messages supportive about us dating, and how happy the fans were that t Solby was real. I was finally feeling like things would be ok. We left the restaurant and headed back to the Traphouse.

It was a long day, and I said that I was going to head up to bed. Colby said good night to me, and went to his bedroom. Brennan came over and they were finishing up a video about how Brolby wasn't real and how Kat was still being a victim to death threats. When I woke up the next morning, I saw Colby come into my room. "Morning handsome." He walked in carrying breakfast for me in bed. I smiled as I began eating breakfast with him. "So what is the plan for today?" I asked as Colby ate a strawberry. "Well, we should probably see how the fans are acting today." I shook my head in agreement.

"I don't want to do that yet though." Colby giggled and it confused me. "Well there is something else we forgot to finish." I looked over at Colby as I finished eating my strawberry. He grabbed the strawberry stem from my hand, placing it on the plate he had given me. He pulled me in for a kiss and we started to make out. He whispered in my ear. "I want a snack." I laughed at him. "Well we are eating breakfast." Colby chuckled at me for some reason then whispered in my ear. "Not that kind of snack." Colby then picked me up, my legs straddled against his waist. We walked into his room and in that moment I knew shit was going down.

Colby threw me on the bed and walked over to the chest, pulling items out. He threw a collar onto the bed. It was a furry collar that was red with a black border. I was shocked that he had a collar, there was still so many new things that I hadn't tried yet. "Hands." Colby said, and I held them out. He pulled a satin tie from his drawer and tied my hands together in a knot. " What's the safe word?" I giggled. "Sammy? What is the safe word?" "I love you." Oh crap, I didn't mean to say that. I started blushing. He leaned over to me and kissed me on the cheek. "I love you too. But the answer is taco." I giggled as he joked around. My best friend was in love with me! 

"Now, keep your hands behind your back and get on your knees." I obeyed and got onto the floor as Colby took his shirt off. He unbuckled his belt and pulled down his pants, exposing his cock. "Open that pretty mouth of yours." I stuck my tongue out and he walked over towards me, entering my mouth. I slowly started to suck him, teasing here and there. "Sammy, you need to show me how good you are at this. Stop teasing me." I stopped sucking him. "Or what?" Colby pulled me up to him, and sat me onto the bed. He forced my hands to go above my head after removing my shirt. He kissed my neck and slowly worked his way down.

He pulled my pants off, exposing my hard on. He ducked to the floor for a second and I wasn't sure why. I felt a liquid against my dick and looked down to see Colby putting a lube of some sort on me. "I like the way you taste, but I also want this." He sat the lube down and I saw it was strawberry flavored. Before I could finish reading it, I moaned feeling his mouth around my dick. He pulled out. "Hey, you need to keep it down or else." I giggled. "Or what?" Colby got up and grabbed some duct tape. My eyes widened. "I'm not using that on your mouth." I stared to calm down.

He pulls out the ballgag. "Now, where were we?" I smile and he walks over, placing the ball in my mouth and tightening the strap. He goes back to sucking on my dick, bobbing his head. I grab his hair as he places his hands under my thighs. Colby pulls out and looks up at me. I shook my head and thought, no keep going.  He chuckles. "Sammy you can't cum until I say so. Now then, get on all fours." He helps flip me over and bends me down, exposing my hole wide for him to see. I can feel cold lube enter my hole and slowly drip down as he spreads it with one finger. "Head up." I'm confused but listen, then feel him place a collar around my neck, tightening it. He then grabs the leash and pulls.

Before I get a second to move, he slams straight into me. "That hurt?" He asks as I move slightly. He sees me smile and he begins to slowly move in me. As he starts to move, he spanks me on the ass. I moan loudly. He stops and pulls out as I look over to him. "Guess that ballgag isn't working like it should." He lets go of the leash. Colby turns me around and stands in front of me, forcing his cock into my mouth. "Maybe this will shut my slut up. Show me how you please your master." He grabs the leash again and pulls me close to his cock, I begin bobbing back and forth as he touches my hair. "Damn Sammy you are so good at this." I smile, knowing Colby is feeling good. 

He pulls my head up from him. "I want my slut on top of me. I want to watch you ride me." I smile as Colby gets on his back, pulling my body onto his. He takes off my collar. I slowly sit down on his cock, him helping me align it with my hole. I moan loudly and he covers my mouth with his hand. "What did I tell my slut?" He pulls his hand away. "To be quiet." I whisper. "Good boy. Now ride your master." I start to bounce on his cock, my tight as wrapped around him. "Sh-it shit!" I say, knowing well that I am close to cumming. Right as I say that, Colby reaches for my cock and begins stroking it fast. "Cum for me Sammy. Cum for me!" Within seconds I cum over his chest, him following seconds later in my ass. 

I lay on his chest, resting after we finish. "Damn I love you." Colby says as I giggle. He gets up to clean us up. When we finish cleaning up, he comes to lay back in bed with me. "What is it?" Colby asks as I lay there with a grin. "Can we stay here longer? I don't want to deal with the fans yet." Colby smiles and pulls me into his chest. "Right where were we?" I smiled and began to drift to sleep on his chest. To think, none of this would have happened if we didn't play truth or dare.