We're Dating

I thought this picture was so funny so I had to include it!

Sam's POV-

" Hey, I found Sam. Yea- Cor- Corey he is ok. Yes Sam is fine, we will be home soon. We can talk when we get home. Ok, bye." Colby got off of the phone. "Is Corey ok?" Colby took his arm away from me, getting up off of the ground. "Yea he is fine, he is just worried about you." I smiled. I'll talk to him when we get back. "We need to tell them about us." I walked over to my car as Colby opened the door to his. "Us?" Colby looked at me. "Yes, us. Our relationship." I kind of froze. Colby came over to my car. " I guess I haven't actually asked you. So here it goes. Sam, can I take you out on a real date tomorrow? We don't have to be official, but I want to take you out on a real date. Just the two of us. What do you think?" 

I smiled as I leaned over to kiss him. We drove back to the Traphouse and everyone was asking questions. "SAM! SAM ARE YOU OK?!?!" Corey ran over, almost tackling me to the ground. "Colby, Sam are you guys ok?" Elton walked over to Colby and I. Colby grabbed my  hand, and everyone got quiet. "Uh, yes. Everyone we have news. We are dating." I smiled as Colby finished talking and leaned in to kiss my cheek. Everyone smiled to see that for once, we were finally together. "Guess you guys won't find it a chore to hold hands anymore." Tara said. "So I guess the dare is over then?" Devyn said as Corey put his arm around her waist. "Well, we are just going to play it day by day. Don't tell anyone outside of the Traphouse, we want to keep this private for now. No social media posts or anything please." Colby said, as we walked towards the living room to sit and chat with the others. "What about the vlog you were making?" Jake said as he sat down next to Colby. 

"I mean we never told the fans we were making this video, so we will decide what to do later on. For now, we just want to see what happens." I laid in Colby's arms as we chatted for a couple more minutes. Corey and Devyn went up to bed, and I followed them up to my room. "Sam." Colby yelled as I began to walk the stairs. "Yea Colby?" He followed after me. "Do you want to spend the ni- uh, do you want to spend the night in my room?" I smiled shyly. "Uh, sure. Just uh-" "Just cuddling I mean. Nothing else!" I giggled as Colby but in. I wanted to cuddle Colby. I kind of wanted to do- or try other things, but we may have rushed that to fast. After all, we just had our first kiss hours ago.

I walked into his room and Colby shut the door, locking it after himself. I took my pants off since I typically sleep in my boxers. I could see him smiling from the corner of my eye, and I started to pull my pants back up embarrassed. "No Sam, it's ok. I'm not judging. I'm not laughing." Everyone knew I had a small penis, and that I was a small skinny guy. I didn't want him to be physically turned off by my physical features. My best friend had a crush on me, and I didn't want to disappoint him. "Uh- ok." "You always sleep in boxers. It's not like anything has changed. " I sighed and froze, not sure if I should continue to put my belt back on or take my pants off. "Just don't want to look bad is all." Colby came over to me. "Sam, I've had a crush on you for years. I've seen you in your best and worst times. That includes being naked. Obviously you can't look bad around me if I'm still attracted to you." He kissed me on the cheek and I smiled. I took my boxers off and we crawled into bed, going to sleep.