Handcuffs (Part 1)

Note- This contains smut, read at own risk 

Sam's POV-

I woke up on Colby's chest this morning hearing him breathe softly. He was so handsome sleeping peacefully next to me. I grabbed my phone to see if I had missed anything last night. Just a couple of updates on Snapchat but nothing concerning. I turned over to look at Colby, who was just waking up. "Good morning Colby." Colby smiled and leaned over to kiss me. "How are you feeling?" I chuckled at him confused. "Uh- good? Why are you asking." "I just wanted to make sure you weren't sore from last night."

I laughed at Colby, who was concerned I was in pain. "No, I'm perfectly fine actually. Really fine actually." I winked at Colby, indicating that I'd be down for more. Colby sighed. "What's wrong?" He took another deep breathe. "Sam, I want to be honest with you before things go on between us." I looked at him strangely. "Ok, Colby what is it?" "I have things I like to do in bed. I like to- uh." I kind of smiled at him, hoping what he liked is what I was into. I had never told anyone this, but I was interested in BDSM related things. I had never tried anything though, not even with Kat. 

"I like to be dominate." I tried to hide the innocent smile that came onto my face. I tried to act cool. "Have you ever tried this stuff before?" Colby stayed laying on the bed, embarrassed to continue talking about this. "I have once or twice with a couple of girls, but it isn't really the same. I've always wanted to try it with you." I tried to hide a large grin. "Well, I've never tried it before but I think I want to try it with you." Colby was shocked. "You sure Sam-" I shook my head. "So, uh. Uh, what have you tried or-" Colby got off of his bed and walked towards his closet. 

He pulled a crate from the floor of his closet, carrying it over to the bed. He began to unbuckle the crate and open it, and I got out of Colby's bed walking over to him. I was shocked to see everything he had. Floggers, handcuffs, gagballs, duct tape and more. The only thing was, Colby said he had tried this stuff before but yet 90% of it was in new packages. "I thought you have done this stuff Colby." I said as I started to lift things up and look at them closer. " I've tried a thing here or there, but again it just didn't feel right doing it with girls. I really only thought about you when I bought this stuff." I giggled at him innocently.

I pulled out some furry handcuffs, the expensive kind. They looked really soft. "Those are for your wrists." I laughed at Colby. "Yea, I know what that's for Colby. " I pressed it open, and the lock came undone. Colby stood quietly, I think he was both turned on and nervous. I put my wrist into one of the locks and shut it. I glanced over at Colby who looked at the handcuff and up to me. "What is it Colby?" I whispered calmly, trying to turn him on. "Are you sure you want to do this?" I smiled and shook my head yes. He walked over to me. "Give me your other wrist Sammy."