The Kiss That Changed Everything

Colby's POV-

I stood in the driveway as Aaron and Corey drove off. Tara tried to call Sam but it kept ringing. I ran into the house to grab my phone and heard Sam's phone go off. He must have dropped it while running out. I grabbed his phone along with my keys. Where did Sam go? "Where are you going?! COLBY!" Tara yelled as I got into my car. "SAM LEFT HIS PHONE, I'M GOING TO FIND HIM!"  I had three missed calls from Corey and finally answered the fourth one. " Where are you? Sam won't answer his phone!" "Corey, you and Aaron go to Reggie's apartment. He may be there. Tell the girls to go over to Kat's. Maybe he is there but I'm not sure." I hung up before Corey got a chance to speak. I didn't think Sam was actually there, I had an idea where he would be but I wanted us to be alone.

I drove up on a hill that overlooked the Hollywood sign. It was a spot we went often to get away from our busy schedule. It was the spot that we spent a lot of time alone. Nobody from the Traphouse knew where our spot was; we told them about it, but we never told them where it was. It was our own secret spot like the warehouse back home. I pulled up on the hill and saw Sam's lone car parked. I got out of my car and saw Sam crying alone. I walked over to him and grabbed my jacket since he was shivering. I put my arm around him and Sam jumped, trying to get up. "Sam, no- Sam stop!" 

I put my arms around Sam, preventing him from running away. "LEAVE ME ALONE COLBY GET OFF OF ME GET OFF ME GET OFF OF ME!" I forced my weight around his body and tucked his arms in my chest, making it impossible for him to pull out. "SAM I HAVE FEELINGS FOR YOU TOO" Sam stopped fighting and slowly looked up at me. In that moment, I moved his head up with my finger and leaned in to kiss him. We slowly pulled away and I wiped a tear away from his cheek. "ar-are you sure?" I laughed at Sam. "If I wasn't sure, I wouldn't be doing this." I leaned back into his lips, pressing them gently against my own. He pulled back and smiled. I wiped another tear from his cheek. I took my jacket off and put it around Sam who was still shivering. 

"You forgot your phone by the way." Sam blushed as I handed it back to him. "Why is there so many missed calls?" I chuckled. "Because you ran out of the house, we were worried something bad may happen to you. We care about you Sammy." He smiled and I pulled him in for a hug. "So, what are we going to do now?" I leaned in and kissed Sam on the cheek. "Well, we still have 3 days left of the dare. So lets play it by year." Sam smiled as I winked at him. "We should call them." Sam looked at me and giggled. "Can I have one more minute, I'm enjoying this view." I laughed at him and we looked at the Hollywood sign, my arms around Sam.