Death Threats

Colby's POV- 

Guys, I think Sam and I need to talk alone. I grabbed Sam's hand and walked upstairs. " Time alone." Aaron said, emphasizing the word alone. I looked at him with a death stare. Jake winked at me and Elton replied back "Yea Sammy really likes it in the ass I guess. Atleast that's what I heard last night!" The guys laughed as Sam ran up the stairs cutely. I could tell he was embarrassed. As he walked into my room, I shut my door. 

"I didn't know they were home Sam." "It's ok. I'll just be a lot quieter next time." I frowned. "Well I like when you moan, I'll just make sure that everyone is gone next time." He sat on my bed as I joined him. "So what should we do?" I grabbed Sam's hand, trying to comfort him. "Well we still have the video footage, can you edit what we have so far? We can make a video tonight about the 6th day and coming out of the closet. We could post it tomorrow night? " Sam shook his head. 

"I'm going to go over to Brennan's apartment to check up on him. I'll be back in a little while." I left my room as Sam went into his room to edit the footage Reggie and Jake had filmed. The guys looked at me as I walked down alone. "Dang you didn't last long." Aaron joked. "Where is Sam?" Corey asked. "Dude he can't walk obviously." Jake winked as I but in. " Sam is going to edit our video on the dare. I'm going over to Brennan's to check up on him since he is getting death threats." Jake shook his head as Elton cut in. "Call me if you need anything." I shut the door and headed over to Brennan's apartment.

I knocked on his apartment and Brennan let me in, not saying a word. His girlfriend was shivering, crying on the couch. I walked over to her, Brennan and I trying to comfort her. "We have to say something Colby. Please." I shook my head. "We are going to tomorrow, Sam's working on it now." Brennan raised his voice. "Look I don't mind waiting a day but I can't wait with the condition my girlfriend is in." I huffed in frustration. Brennan was right, she didn't deserve to be in so much stress."Pull out your phone, lets make a snapchat on your account." Brennan pulled his phone out and we went into another room, leaving his girlfriend on the couch. 

"Hey guys we wanted to chat for a second about some things that has happened recently. Sam and I will be posting a video tomorrow about everything so stay tuned for that. Uh- Brennan do you want to cut in." Brennan followed my lead. "Hey guys, so I've been getting a lot of hate mail and I just wanted to clear the air. I don't have feelings for Colby and never have. I have a girlfriend and she is really stressed out about the death threats." "Yea guys, look brolby has always been a joke, so stop getting violent with the tweets." Brennan looked over to his girlfriend who was still in the living room. "Yea Sam can vouch for me, we are really close friends and never had issues with each other. Please leave me out of this for my girlfriends sake." 

I ended the video and posted the video public on Snapchat. "We will try to get the video up as quick as possible, okay?" Brennan shook his head and we walked out of the room towards his girlfriend. We watched a couple of funny videos to put her in a better mood, and I left a couple of hours later. I left to drive back to the traphouse to see how everyone was holding up. They told me that Reggie and Sam were in his bedroom, editing the video. I walked up to see Reggie stressed out, and Sam passed out on his bed. I looked at his phone to see Kat was texting him. She was getting death threats too.