Losing Our Virginity

Note- This contains some smut but its more romantic since its their first time. It will get more dirty as time goes on.

Colby's POV-

Sam came downstairs wearing a pink polo and black pants. I smiled as he stood on his toes to kiss me. "Ready?" He shook his head and we walked out of the door. "Bye love birds!" Elton yelled and I chuckled, shutting the door after Sam. I had reservations at a nice steak house that over looked the ocean. It was a romantic date, and although Sam was happy he also seemed nervous. When we got ready to leave, he blushed when he looked me in the eye. "You ok there?" 

He giggled as he held my hand walking to the car. He kissed me once we got into the car, but it was a long kiss. Then a longer kiss, and more kissing. It turned into a make out session and before I knew it, Sam was straddled up against my lap in the car. I started to kiss down to his neck and he let out a light moan. "Sammy- Sammy maybe we should stop." Sammy blushed. "Uh- oh sorry." He got off of my lap. "Sammy, we are in a car. Let's get back to my room first." He blushed, as I put my arm on his thigh. 

When we got to the Traphouse, Corey asked how the date went. Sam tried to get upstairs immediately but the guys wanted to know how the restaurant was. I could tell he was trying to talk fast. Damn he was horny. I never saw this side of Sam before, but it was turning me on. "You good there Sam?" Aaron asked noticing Sam was in a hurry. I started to walk up the stairs without him and heard them talk more. "Guess we should leave him be, seems like he really wants to be alone with Colby." Jake said and I'm sure Sam blushed as I finished up the stairs. A couple of minutes later I heard a knock on my door. "Come in." 

Sam came in to my room nervously. "Yes?" I laughed at him. "Just wanted to know if we could cuddle." I laughed at Sam and waved him to come in as he shut the door. He climbed into my bed as I reached for my remote, turning on Netflix. I found a movie for us to watch and he cuddled up next to me. Within minutes he started to giggle. "What is it?" I looked over as he giggled. "Nothing." I felt him resituate and then, there it was. I could feel a hard bulge under his pants against my leg. "Someone's excited down there." I saw him blush more as he looked me in the eye. I leaned in and kissed him and the kiss took a turn. We slowly made out, and Sam wrapped his legs around my waist straddled against me. He continued to kiss me and started to tug on my shirt.

"Sammy, are you sure? We just had our first kiss yesterday." Sam looked at me. "I just don't know how far you want this to go." Sam shook his head. "You need to tell me now what you want. " He paused. "Sammy, tell me what you want." "I want all of you." He tugged on my shirt and I lifted it off, exposing my six pack. I continued to kiss him down to his neck and he moaned. I couldn't take it anymore. I swung him onto his back, me on top of him. I didn't mean to take over like that, but it all hit me at once. I could tell he liked it. We continued to kiss and I slowly worked my way down to his pants. I started to rub my hand up against his bulge and he moaned. "Everything ok there?" I winked at him, clearly seeing that he wanted more.

I undid his belt and worked my way into his pants. "Take them off Colbs." He mumbled, dying for me to touch him. "Maybe, let me think about it." I continued to kiss his neck, teasing him. "Stop just take it off!" He mumbled again. "Someone's pushy. Fine." I pulled his pants off, stroking his penis. He moaned louder, as I stroked him faster. "I want more." I looked at Sam. "N-no. I wa-nt something else!" He moved and I let go of his dick. " I want to go all the way." I looked at him. "Are you sure about this? We just had our first kiss yesterday."

He shook his head. "Colby, I've wanted to do this for almost 5 years." I let out a small smile. "Well, ok. I've never done this before but, well get on all fours." Sam did as he was told and I helped spread his legs out. I grabbed some lube from my side table. Sam jumped since the lube was cold. He giggled. I swirled my finger around, spreading the lube. I slowly inserted one finger in and he jumped, letting out a slight moan. "Sorry, new feeling." I laughed and continued, adding another finger and then a third one. "Ready." He shook his head. I took off my pants and slowly entered Sam, being gentle with him. "You can move more, it doesn't hurt as much now." I continued to proceed thrusting faster each second. "SHIT, COLBS COLBS!" I stopped for a second.

He giggled. "No keep going, I'm fine." I thrusted hard back into him. "Tease." As I continued, I snuck my hand onto his cock and began stoking it. "Colb's shit, I- I ca-nt." I stroked faster. "cum for me Sammy." He came instantly, me following seconds later. I helped Sam clean up and he cuddled me after. I started to drift off to sleep when Sam tapped on me. "What?" Sam looked into my eyes. "Colbs?" I looked at him. "I- I uh love you. I think." I smiled. "Sam I love you too." He drifted to sleep on my chest as I fell asleep shortly after.