Telling Brennan

I know this is a Solby story, but I just thought this Brolby picture was funny.

Colby's POV-

I woke up to Sam laying in my arms soundly. He was so pure and handsome, I couldn't help but lean in and kiss him good morning. He smiled, waking up to a kiss on the lips. "I can't believe this is happening. I thought it was a dream." I smiled at him. "I thought it was a dream too. For once, my life is better than my dreams." We kissed again, and this time it turned into a slow make out session. A short one, but it was the first time we had kissed for more than a couple of seconds. He smiled back as we finished. "Lets get breakfast." Sam walked over to his room to change.

"Maybe we should make something at home. I don't want fans to see us, you know. Together as an item." I shook my head. "Yes, I guess some things are changing for now." I changed and walked down stairs. "So what's the plan for today?" Elton asked as he walked into the kitchen. " Well, Sam uh-. I'm taking Sam on a date tonight. A real date, just the two of us." Elton smiled as Sam came downstairs. "Where are you two going?" Sam tried to listen in. "Surprise. Not telling anyone." Sam frowned, wanting to know where it was. When we finished eating, I told Sam that I had to go see Brennan to work on a vlog. That was a lie. I was going to see Brennan, but not for that reason.

I told Brennan that I needed to talk to him, so he said to come over. Once I got to his apartment, I knocked on the door. "Hey man, what's up?" I walked in and sat on his couch. "Brennan If I tell you something, you must promise to not tell anyone. I feel like I have to tell you since you are my best friend." Brennan smiled and shook his head. "Sam and I are dating." "Oh man, guess brolby is over." Brennan used sarcasm; I could tell he was happy by the way he lit up. Brennan never had real feelings for me. "So when did this start?" I smiled and continued. "Yesturday, Sam overheard the roomates tell me that he had a crush on me and he ran away. I found him at our spot and told him how I felt. We kissed and I asked him on a date." 

"Awe, that is so sweet. About time that happened." I widened my eyes. "About time? Solby was always a joke the fans made up." He shook his head. "Common Colby, I saw you leave up Solby fanfiction all the time on your computer and I know you saved pictures of Sam shirtless on your phone. I always knew you liked him, I just never said anything." I blushed at Brennan's comment. Did anyone else figure this out? I left Brennan's apartment an hour later, driving back to the Traphouse. I went up to my room and looked at nice restaurants near me. I called and made reservations for 7, and told Sam to dress up tonight. This was going to be a night we'd never forget. I wanted it to be perfect.