1

"You're brain may be big but you are still my little sister" Howard states rubbing his sisters hair, annoying her. Jessie Stark is Howard Starks little sister.
When she was 15 she was in a house fire, but she got trapped inside. Howard wanted to go inside and help her, he was 18. Howard was crying. Harder than he ever had expected.
His younger sister trapped probably about to die in a house fire. It exploded. The house but not normal. It was purple. Howard could see Jessie floating. Power enhancing into her.

He drops to his knees. "Jessie!!" He looks up and watches as his sisters body drops. The purple disintegrates. It is no more. But his sister lays there on the floor. Howard rushes over and cradles his sister in his lap. "Jessie please...no..." he cries. His heart is shattered. Medics run over. But she peels her eyes open. Howard's face lights up. He cradles her close hugging her. She lifts her hand and she controls purple fire.

Howard looks shocked. Jessie chuckles to herself and then stops the power. She brings herself into a hug with Howard again. That's how she got her power...

Their parents died when they were young, Howard always took care of Jess.
"Yeah well....uhm...shut up okay!" She states unable to have a come back. Both Howard and Jess run SHIELD, but he says that she has more control and courage to be a fighter. That's what she does. She goes to war with the army. Her and her husband Bucky.

Bucky and Jess grew up together. They've always been inseparable. Steve was always the one that was bullied which meant that Jess or Bucky had to step in and fight them away. They didn't care though, they had to save their friend.

Jess and Howard sit in their office and discuss the situation. We need super soldiers to win this war. But we need the best candidates. Someone who is a good man. Someone who isn't bad, because a person who is bad, the serum me and Stark created will turn them evil. We need a good man who will turn great.
"Well we have new candidates that we are training tomorrow we'll see and pick from them..." Jess sighs taking a grape from the stem. She's exhausted. She rubs her eyes and looks up at Howard with tired eyes. "It's okay...why don't we try you as a candidate?" Howard suggests. Jess' eyes shoot up to him and she stares at him in shock. "Me? Howie, you need a man. A strong man! I'm a woman. I just have powers that I got from an explosion-" Jess stammers on. "Woman or not. I don't care. You are the strongest person I know, physically and mentally, you can do this. You won't be our only one..." Howard states. Jess stands up and pinches the bridge of her nose. She lets go and her hand drops quickly by her side. She sighs deeply. "Fine... Tomorrow I'll have the serum but I wanna help with the day after deal" She states walking up to her older brother. His smile grows. "Deal" He wraps his arms around her pulling her into a deep hug.
________________________________
Short start but here's the beginning!!