2

I get home and I hear someone humming. I smile as I realise my husband's home. I walk into the kitchen throwing down my bag and wrap my arms around his waist because he's taller than me obviously.

He turns around and smirks. "Hey doll" his arms curve round my waist and he lifts me up. My legs wrap around his waist and I put my head in the crook of his neck. "Tough day" I nod my head still in the crook of his neck. "Did you have a good day darling?" I ask looking up into his gorgeous blue eyes.

His broad smile widens. "Yeah I did. I got moved from training to army. The 107th. So doll or should I say Boss" he winks at 'boss' I smile at him. "Congratulations Buck! Oh I'm so proud of you. Don't get killed" he rolls his eyes. He moved to the sofa and sits down so I'm on his lap. I place my head in the crook of his neck.

"Tell me about your day" he states rubbing my back slowly. He kisses to the side of my head. As I lift my head Bucky strokes my hair, tucking it behind my ear. "We had to decide who should be injected with the super soldier serum and the effects are that is we give it to someone bad they become worse, but someone good becomes great... and the thing is... Howard thought me. So now tomorrow I have to have it. But I'm-" Bucky cuts me off by kissing me. "You're a woman. Was that what you were going to say? Yeah you may be a woman but you're the strongest woman, no no person I've ever met. You're born for this. You're going to win the war." He smiles. But obviously because it's the cutest thing ever it makes me smile too.

****

Me and Bucky get into bed and his arm wraps around my waist pulling me closer to him. He kisses my head. "I love you doll" I smile and turn in his grasp so I'm facing him. I kiss his lips. "I love you too Buck"

His fingers ticked my back soothing me to sleep. I smile trying to keep my eyes open looking at his cute smile. He knows what he's doing. But eventually I let go and fall asleep.

****

The next morning I wake up and notice Bucky isn't laying next to me. I sigh and get up. I put on my suit because dresses are uncomfortable. Well apart from my wedding dress which I love. But anyways, I put my hair into a tight bun behind my head, then put on my favourite red lipstick.

I walk out of my bedroom and walk downstairs to see Bucky sat at the dining table with a newspaper in in his hand and bacon and eggs on a plate in front of him. He sees me and smiles. He gestures to the plate next to him. He made me breakfast obviously. He's so sweet.

"What do you have planned today darling?" I ask. He looks at me and smiles. "I'm going to the Colonel, Colonel Philips and ask when I'm going to fight. But then I'm going to the science fair with Steve tonight" I smile at me. "Ah the fair me and Howard are running. Do you think he's still trying?" I ask.

Bucky sighs. "Probably. He really wants to fight. Yet he could get killed. He's small, he's go no muscle no offence to him and he won't survive." I sigh along with him as he finishes. Suddenly there's a knock at the door. "I'll get it darling" I say standing up and kissing his forehead.

I open the door and see my brother standing there. "Hello brother" I chuckle and invite him inside. "Hey, Jess. How are you. Hey Bucky?" He says walking through to the dining room. Bucky smiles and waves. "I'm okay. Nervous" I say. "It'll be fine. We need to go soon." I nod.

"I've finally been promoted to the 107th" Bucky states. "Congrats Sergeant!" Howard playfully solutes Bucky, making me laugh.