memories?

I've put this off for too long I have no excuse, I'm sorry, I can't seem to complete the chapter I wanted so I'll leave you guys with this. A snippet of his past and something else you few sadistic weirdos... jk (edit: I enjoyed writing this idk why).

---------------

She was happy, emphasize on was, that is. Really and truly she had been very happy. So when she woke up, in a daze, and in a hospital she felt she had to sift through her memories to find out what happened.

After a moment of trying to think how she got in the hospital in the first place and failing. She went further into her mind, going further and further until memories of about ten years ago resurfaced.

She tried to stop them really she did, not out of regret or guilt of what she did to it, but because she didn't think she could handle that utter... disappointment and rage she had felt at that time. She wanted to be happy. She wasn't angry or disappointed at herself that much, more so towards the small thing that had sat next to her.

Despite her silently begging her mind, she can hear the doctor's words ringing in her ears. "Sorry kid it's not gonna happen" in her memory she's confused, up until the doctor explains. "You see with the development of quirks, research shows that those that are quirkless have been prone to two joints in their pinky toe, as you can see here" he points to an x-ray of izu-it's foot " he has two joints in his pinky toe. So it's unlikely he'll develop a quirk" the memory dissipates like fog

---------------

Next, she's provided with the sight of forest about -as she recalls, she blames it for waisting her gas- 3 maybe 4 hours away from any civilization. Despite her newfound disgust, she knows she can't just throw it away she's not strong so it wouldn't go far, she'd surely hear it break she'd never be free if she did hear. So she manages her way down the cliff with it gravitating slowly towards her, she wouldn't dare touch it anymore than she had to.
Instead, she removes her quirk from it allowing it to fall not so gently onto the ground, it's fine though, it doesn't wake up. She would have left then and there but she knew It would try to come back, she hated it but she wrote the letter, a small semblance of goodbye she supposes. And the memory fades again.

---------------

Now she's home, nothing bad it's about a month she thinks after the forest drop-off. This memory is particularly mood dampening, her husband has come home. She hadn't talked to him for maybe two years, she lied to it telling it that her husband was overseas. Well, when her memory surfaces as she's getting up from the couch- it is fairly easy maybe in another universe her stress eating would stunt her growth but why should she stress in this one? There's no stress for her to have. No peer pressure, none of that sort or other.- when she opens the door she stares wide-eyed at the sight not only the memory from but herself as well. It had been a surprisingly long since she saw a pretty sight like this.

A man very structurally well shapen. Despite the puffy cheeks and the short fluffy white hair- that only accentuated the black suit he wears- holding a bouquet of her favorite flowers.  He speaks but at this moment she had been too enraptured and happy, perhaps he heard what she did? Was he happy she got rid of it? Many thoughts swirled around the memory's 'mind.' But she is snapped out of her thoughts by a kiss to the cheek, and rough but gentle hands placing the bouquet in her own hands. She leads him to the living room to talk, and after a moment of silence, he asks...
"dear, how is our son" both 'women' freeze, heart rate rising, only one being noticed by machines.
"Our what?" Memory her questions, not quite sure what her husband means.
"Wha-" her husband splutters, standing abruptly. " Our son! What do you mean ' our what' the child you gave birth to?! "  memory her stays still for a moment thinking, surprised but not bothered by the outburst, and then something clicks.
"Oh! That thing with the green hair?" Her husband stares at her dumbly, so she continues. " I thought I'd do it a favor and but it where it belongs." She pauses a moment to steal a glance at her husband. She's not sure why he's acting so strange. "Nature Hunny, I put it back into the wild. It doesn't belong near people" still he husband stares, yet his previously rigid stance loosens and his arms are at his side. She now thinks this is the moment her husband is figuring things out.