Not now please

"Wait what?" Shawn asked "Nash Grier is stalking me again!" I said ready to cry and I did,Jai hugged me and said "everything's gonna be alright" he's so cute.I just want the show to hurry up so I can get to my new home with Shawn and the boys away from this shithole.I can't believe he is at it again,I'm thinking of texting him back to ask him to meet me somewhere so we can have a chat.So I did I said "can you meet me at the cafe across the road?" and he replied "sure" and I headed off.I saw him sitting through the window I clenched my fists and went in'"Heyy" he said standing up he went to hug me and I flinched "bad idea,sorry" he said.I couldn't resist hugged him I felt safe in his arms.Right so back in high school my old one,me and Nash dated for a while but we broke up before I left and he's not exactly stalking me I just think he's trying to get close again.He relaxed and hugged me back "Nash I miss you" I said looking into his eyes "I always have" he said back.I saw Jai walking across the street looking angry I guess Shawn must have told him,when he walked in he saw me hugging Nash and walked over "So this is the little freak who's been stalking you?" He asked 'he's not a freak' I said still hugging him but he pulled away "dude,I don't know who you are but I think you care about Storm and I'm trying to start fresh" he said "just like it was in high school" he finished looking at me,"Storm doesn't want to see a stalker,I mean seriously how low can you get?" He said to Nash.He walked away "Storm,text me?" He asked before he left "definitely" I said back then he smiled and left.I sat down and picked up his jacket that he left,I felt a tear running down my face and before I knew anything Jai grabbed the jacket and ran outside with a lighter in his hand.I ran after him and tried to grab he jacket "seriously?" He asked "you want to keep his jacket" he said I grabbed it ran,off putting his jacket on as I did.
----------------------------------------------
A/N hey,sorry I've not updated in a while I've been busy with school and stuff but I'm back.I decided to include Nash in this because he's bae 👌.I've started writing a new fanfic,it's about Jack Gilinsky and it's quite boring cause I've only uploaded part 1 but I promise as it goes on it will give you the feels.

Stay Frantastic Emma xx