Whats wrong with me?

"Don't cancel the concert" I said as we got in "you sure" they all said "yes,I wouldn't want you disappointing your fans" I said.They smiled and we drove to the hotel,""Daniel?" I said "yeah" he said "where exactly did you take Nash?" "I'm not saying" he said "please I said as I was shivering in the corner of he room me I had been since we arrived."As much as I want to tell you I can't,we can't have him fucking with your life agin" he said throwing a blanket over me then Shawn walked in."Soo" he said sitting down beside me I started crying "my life is messed up Shawn what am I supposed to do?" I asked "your life is not messed up" he said "I have no one,no one to talk to that understands" I said "I understand I want to help you get over this" he said "get over what I have like 1 million problems to deal with and you took away the one that was the biggest problem but also the solution" I shouted "he was not a solution he was the thing that started all the problems!" Shawn shouted "I loved him and you couldn't accept that I found someone that could take away the pain" I shouted back and ran out.I couldn't really walk right but I hopped/skipped/ran to Jai's room I went there because I new he was out and that I would be alone for a while."Why am I here?" I shouted "can't I just die!" I screamed when Jai walked in."Why'd you say that?" He asked "because it's true" i said and cried into his chest "it's going to get better I promise" he said "it won't Jai I'm a suicidal freak" I said.Then Shawn came in "can I talk to Storm for a minute?" He asked Jai "go ahead" he said standing up and leaving "I'm sorry for what I said babe" he said "me to I'm sorry for yelling at you,for going on about him all the time I've just realised how much of a douche he is" I said Shawn smiled.We had a brother/sister moment and talked for hours,the boys came in "we're leaving now for the concert now if you want to come" James said "I'll meet you guys there" I said and they left and I went to my room and got ready while Shawn done the same.