In the airport

"Storm time to get up" Shawn said shaking me "it's to early" I said "we're going to Melbourne with Jai,Luke,Beau,James and Daniel" he said "l'll get ready then" I said getting up.I put on just a top and joggers,put a pair of boot slippers on,put my hair up in a loose ponytail and grabbed my Nike bag and put some stuff in there for on the plane.I went to the lobby and took my suitcases and met up with the boys and Shawn."What will dad do?" I asked Shawn "I know he'll survive he never payed much attention to us anyway" he said hugging me,"cars here" James shouted from outside and we all went out.The airport wasn't far from our hotel so we weren't in the car for to long."You okay?" Jai asked me "I'm fine" I said even though I wasn't "I know you aren't " he said taking my hand.When we got out a lot of the boys fans were outside when we stepped out someone took my hand "I was at the concert and I just want you to know you deserve better than him" she said I smiled and gave her a hug most of them were really nice."Shawn I can't do this" I said "can't do what?" He asked "leave Dad,I know he's put us through a lot but he's going to miss us a lot" I said "I understand what you're saying but we need to go" he said.I walked over to him and hugged him as tight as I possibly could and he did the same back.We took our spots on the plane and I put some earbuds in and started listening to music for a while until someone tapped me,it was Daniel."Sup?" I asked "Jai likes you" he whispered in my ear and Jai punched him in the stomach and I laughed."Do you like me?" I asked "maybe" he said.I was joking around with the boys for the rest of the flight.
----------------------------------------------
A/N Hey 👋 sorry I've not been updating I've been quite busy with school and other stuff.So it's been quite difficult thinking of ideas so sorry if the chapters are boring.I was wondering should Nash return?

Stay Frantastic Emma xx